I made a simple and tastier pizza with tortillas. When you look at the ingredients, they look like burritos or tacos, but when you eat them, they look like pizza. Various ingredients are added and the taste is rich and delicious. I like the taste of eating tortilla rolls one by one.
4sheets, 10 inch wheat tortillas
Pizza Sauce (Tomato Pasta Sauce available)
8 Cherry tomatoes
Green Bell pepper
✤ Stir-fried Chicken
160g, 1 Chicken breast
9g (0.5Tbsp) Chopped garlic
18g (1Tbsp) Chopped onion
0.5g (1tsp) Oregano
5g (0.5Tbsp) Curry powder
8g (0.5Tbsp) Tomato pasta sauce
1 Pinch salt
5g (0.5Tbsp) Chili pepper powder(paprika powder available)
1. Green bell pepper, finely chop the bell pepper. Onion, chop the onion. Cherry tomato, jalapeño. Chicken breast, cut the chicken breast into small pieces. 5g (0.5Tbsp) Curry powder, 5g (0.5Tbsp) Chili pepper powder, 0.5 g (1tsp) Oregano, 1 pinch salt, 8g (0.5Tbsp) Tomato pasta sauce.
2. After mixing all the ingredients well. Cooking oil, 9g (0.5Tbsp) Chopped garlic. 18g (1Tbsp) Chopped onion. Saute the garlic and onion, when it becomes transparent, add seasoned chicken and stir-fry over low heat.
3. If the chicken is well cooked, black pepper powder. Flour tortilla 10 inches, pizza Sauce (Tomato Pasta Sauce available), mozzarella cheese, green bell pepper, onion, cherry tomato, jalapeño, stir-fried chicken, pepperoni. Fold it on both sides and roll it up. Make sure the ingredients don’t fall out when eating.
4. Spread mozzarella cheese on the oven pan. Place the tortilla roll from the center. Cover again with mozzarella cheese, pepperoni, black olives. After moving to an oven preheated to 200℃ (392℉).
5. Bake at 200°C (392°F) for 10 minutes (may vary depending on oven specifications). Tiny houses gathered together, this is like a beehive pizza. Wow, the richness you can feel in your mouth, even the same pizza has a different direction.