I made a no-oven strawberry cheesecake with plenty of strawberries. You can make a puree with frozen strawberries and fill it with cheesecake batter to get a lot of strawberry flavor in the cheesecake. I divided the cheesecake dough into three colors, mixed it naturally and hardened it, and it seemed to come out with a different shape. It’s a lovely pink cheesecake.
– Mold size: 15cm
400g Frozen strawberry
10g Lemon juice
80g Whole wheat biscuits
35g Melted unsalted butter
6g Gelatin + 30g Water
250g Cream cheese
3g Vanilla extract
130g Strawberry puree
200g Heavy cream
120g Strawberry puree
4g Gelatin + 20g Water
1. Add sugar to frozen strawberries and boil over low heat until thickened, then add lemon juice and boil a little more, then cool.
2. Add melted butter to the crushed Daije cookies, mix, put in a mold, flatten, and put in the refrigerator.
3. Add water to powdered gelatin, mix, and leave for 10 minutes, then soften the cream cheese at room temperature.
4. Add sugar and vanilla extract and mix, then add strawberry puree and mix.
5. Heat the soaked gelatin in a microwave for 20 seconds to melt it, then add it to the cream cheese dough and mix.
6. Whip about 50% of fresh cream and mix with cream cheese batter.
7. Put about 1 cup of cream cheese dough into the mold, flatten it, and harden it in the freezer for about 10 minutes.
8. Add melted gelatin to strawberry puree, mix, pour into a mold, and harden in the freezer for about 10 minutes.
9. Divide the cream cheese dough into 3 parts and add color to make 3 different colors and put them in a piping bag.
10. Squeeze the cream cheese dough little by little, fill the mold, and stir with chopsticks to form a pattern and harden it in the refrigerator for 3 hours.