It’s so soft and fluffy! I can’t believe this bread is made with rice! If you have leftover rice at home, you must try this super delicious bread recipe!
200g All-purpose or bread flour
3g instant yeast
25g white sugar
100g leftover rice
14g unsalted butter
1. 200g All-purpose or bread flour, dig space for the yeast, 3g instant yeast, 25g white sugar, 3g salt. Mix well, 100g leftover rice, 80ml water, 80ml milk. Blend well.
2. Add to the dry ingredients, mix well,14g softened unsalted butter. Knead the dough . Add some oil to a bowl, place the dough in the bowl. Cover and rise until double size.
3. Deflate the air bubbles, sprinkle some flour. Take the dough, flatten the dough, fold the dough.
4. Spread some flour on the dough, flatten the dough with a rolling pin, shape the edges with a rolling pin. Divide and cut the dough into 12 pieces. Move the dough to a baking pan lined with parchment paper.
5. Brush milk on the dough, brush unsalted butter (optional). Move the bread to a rack to cool. It’s so soft and fluffy!
This time, I made a Cherry crate cake filled with cherries. I saw a strawberry cake on the other’s blog. It seemed like a lot of fun, so I wanted to do something similar. Genoise topped with chocolate ganache. The taste is absolutely delightful. I made shortbread cookies and glued them together to make them look like a crate. This recipe for shortbread cookies has been tested over and over again.
It has been very successful.
zest of 1 lemon
30g of water
270g cherries, seeded
20g lemon juice
6g Kirsch (Cherry Liqueur)
♥︎ Shortbread Cookies
170g soft flour
25g almond powder
70g sugar powder
85g cold butter
1 g salt
2g vanilla extract
♥︎ White Chocolate Whipped Cream
50g white chocolate
90g hot heavy cream
2g vanilla bean paste
270g heavy cream
♥︎ Chocolate Genoise ( Square Pan : 19 x 19 cm)
105g soft flour
20g cocoa powder
7g vanilla extract
♥︎ Dark Chocolate Ganache
45g dark chocolate
45g hot whipped cream
⭐︎ Pour the warmed cream over the dark chocolate, wait 1 minute, and then slowly stir from the center to completely melt the chocolate.
1. First, boil the lemon zest in a small amount of water to brew the zest flavor. Bring to a boil and then remove from the heat, add sugar and lemon juice to the cherries, add lemon zest water. filter the zest. Bring to a boil, stirring gently to prevent the cherries from sticking. When it starts to boil, simmer for 30 seconds and then remove from the heat. Immediately cover with parchment paper and allow to cool.
2. When the compote has cooled, add cherry liqueur and mix. It is recommended to add Kirsch for the better taste. Then, cover with a lid and rest in the refrigerator overnight.
3. Make shortbread cookie dough with a food processor. Mix the powdered ingredients first. Add the cold butter cut into cubes and blend. It became like sand. As soon as it forms the dough, stop immediately. Divide the dough in half. Place the dough between parchment paper or Teflon sheets and roll out to a thickness of 3mm. After rolling out doughs, put them in the freezer to harden for 1 hour.
4. Meanwhile, make the white chocolate whipped cream. Add the white chocolate to the hot heavy cream and melt it completely. Add the heavy cream, which is not too cold, little by little, and mix thoroughly. Put it in the freezer until it has the thin ice on the edge of the cream . Cut the cookie dough. Depending on the room temperature, the dough would become soft easily. For easy work, often, put it in the freezer and make it hard.
5. Place a perforated silicon mat on a perforated pan or oven sheet and place the dough. The perforated silicon mat will help the cookies not spread too much while they are baking in the oven. Place on pan and chill in the refrigerator for 15 minutes before baking. Then bake in oven preheated to 180 degrees for 12 minutes.
6. After 6 minutes of baking, turn the pan back and forth to get even brown color. You will also need 4 small triangles. Do not bake this with large cookies. Bake them for 5-6 minutes. If necessary, lightly pile with lemon zest until the sides of the cookies are straight. Make sure the side and height are matched . You need two 1.5 cm thick square genoise sheets.
7. Cut two sheets of Genois equally to the size of 12x18cm. It is better when the size of sheet is slightly smaller than the cookies. It seems to fit well. Take out the cherry compote you made the day before. It became a sweet and sour compote in a really vivid and pretty red.
8. Drain the cherries. Use the remaining syrup to moisten Genoise. Soak enough cherry compote syrup to the sheet. This syrup is really good. Whip the prepared white chocolate heavy cream when it has thin ice.
9. Whip until stiff peak. Apply thin line with melted white chocolate (for coating) and stick. The perforated mat marked part faces outward. Fill the corners with the remaining whipped cream. Fill the center with dark chocolate ganache.
Bread can also be made this way! This is the best chicken breast recipe I’ve ever had! No oven! Fried bread should be eaten while it’s warm, the crust is crispy and very tasty.
300g (2 cups) Bread flour/wheat flour
190ml (0.8 cup) Milk
25g (2 tbsp) Sugar
3g (1 tsp) Yeast
3g (1/2 tsp) Salt
28g (2 tbsp) Unsalted butter
120g (1/2 pc) Onion
300g (2 pc) Chicken breast
8g (1 tbsp) Corn starch
15ml (1 tbsp) Soy sauce
15ml (1 tbsp) Oyster sauce
1.5g (1/4 tsp) Salt
45ml (3 tbsp) Water
8g (1 tbsp) Minced garlic
30ml (2 tbsp) Cooking oil
The oil temperature is about 160°C (320°F)
1. 190 ml (0.8 cup) of milk, 25 grams (2 tablespoons) sugar, 3 grams (1 teaspoon) yeast. Mix well, you can leave it for 5 minutes to activate the yeast, 300 grams (2 cups) bread flour/wheat flour. Mix into dough, then knead the dough.
2. Transfer the dough to the mat and pull the dough apart, 3 grams (1/2 teaspoon) salt, 28 grams (2 tablespoons) unsalted butter. Wrap the butter in the dough, then knead the butter and salt into the dough. Knead until it becomes very sticky in the middle, keep kneading and the dough will become smooth, then round up the dough. Put the dough into a bowl, cover it and let it rise for about 1 hour.
3. 120 grams (1/2) onion, chopped, 300 grams (2 pc) chicken breast. Cut into strips and then cut into small dice, prepare a small bowl, make a sauce, and add these seasonings, 8 grams (1 tablespoon) cornstarch, 15 ml (1 tablespoon) soy sauce, 15 ml (1 tablespoon) oyster sauce, black pepper, 1.5 grams (1/4 teaspoon) salt, 45 ml (3 tablespoons) water. Mix well, 8 grams (1 tablespoon) minced garlic.
4. Heat a wok and add 30 ml (2 tablespoons) cooking oil, add chopped onion. Stir-fry to activate the flavor of the onions, then add the chopped chicken breasts and continue to stir-fry. Stir-fry until the chicken breasts turn white and then add the previously prepared sauce, continue to stir-fry for 1 minute and then you can take it out of the pan. Put it in a bowl and let it cool.
5. After 1 hour, take out the fermented dough, press the dough with your hands to exhaust it. Divide into 9 parts. Take out a piece of dough and knead it. Repeat this for 9 small dough balls, then cover and let it rest for about 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, take out one dough and flatten it to exhaust. Then turn it over and roll it out with a rolling pin into a round dough sheet.
6. Put the fried chicken breast and mozzarella cheese, wrap it up like a bun, pinch it tightly at the mouth and round it up a little. Dip it in water after it’s done, then put it in the bread crumbs and wrap the surface with a layer of bread crumbs. Put it on top of the baking sheet and continue to make the rest of the dough. Place on top of a baking sheet, cover and let it rise for about 40 minutes.
7. If you don’t want to fry it, you can bake it at 180°C (355°F) for about 15 minutes. Heat on medium heat, add cooking oil. Heat oil to about 160°C (320°F) and test with chopsticks for small, dense bubbles. Add the risen bread dough, put in and turn over immediately. Fry on one side until golden brown and then turn over. Continue frying until golden brown on both sides. Deep fry until both sides are golden brown and ready to serve.
1. 65 grams (7 tablespoons) all-purpose flour/wheat flour, 38 grams (3 tablespoons) sugar, 45 grams (3 tablespoons) unsalted butter. Mix well, finally, a particle of pastry, 90 grams (6 tablespoons) unsalted butter, 75 grams (6 tablespoons) sugar. Mix well with a spatula.
2. Beat in 2 eggs, eggs need to be room temperature, beat in one, mix well, then beat in the next one, 150 grams (1 cup) all-purpose, flour/wheat flour, 5 grams (1 teaspoon) baking powder, 2.5 grams (1/2 teaspoon) baking soda, sift it. Mix well.
3. 2 small apples or 1 large apple, peeled and cut into small cubes. Put the chopped apple dice inside the dough, 40 grams (1/4 cup) of raisins. Mix well.
4. Prepare a baking pan, size 20cm/8”, put the baking paper in it. Put in the cake dough and flatten it out. Put in the pastry dice that were made before. Put in the middle of the preheated oven and bake at 175°C (350°F) for about 60 minutes. It’s out of the oven, it smells so good. Cut and enjoy, it’s so tasty!
I made butter garlic chicken with good flavor. Chicken made with sweet soy sauce that the whole family can enjoy. It has a new shape and is very easy to make. Great as a snack or side dish.
269g, 2 Chicken breasts (you can use chicken legs)
3 Pinches of salt
A little pepper powder
2 Sheets of seaweed for Gimbap
✤ Garlic Sauce
20g (2.5Tbsp) Soy sauce
15g Unsalted butter
18g (1Tbsp) Minced garlic
56g (3.5Tbsp) Honey
8g (1Tbsp) Cooking wine (substituted with vinegar)
✤ Toppings (optional)
Chopped roasted peanut (or sesame)
1. 269g , 2 Chicken breasts (can be chicken legs), cut the chicken breast into finger lengths. Put it in a plastic bag, 3 Pinches of salt, a little black pepper. Then mix well, if well mixed. Marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
2. 2 sheets of seaweed for Gimbap, cut in half. Divide it into 4-5 again, when the marinade of the chicken is over, 30g (3Tbsp) Cornstarch. Apply the starch evenly. After rolling the seaweed over the chicken. apply water on the end and attach it.
3. Cooking oil, lay the chicken on the pan. Turn over on low heat and take good care of it. Only 70% cooked for a soft texture, wipe off any remaining cooking oil, 15g Unsalted butter, 18g (1Tbsp) Minced garlic
4. Fry the minced garlic in butter, 20g (2.5Tbsp) Soy sauce, 8g (1Tbsp) Cooking wine (can be use vinegar), 56g (3.5Tbsp) Honey. Mix well with the sauce, mix the chicken and cook. When the sauce is reduced and the chicken has turned brown.
5. Chopped roasted peanuts (optional). Turn off the stove and sprinkle with peanuts or sesame seeds. Dressed up in a black suit and ready for work in my mouth.
Baked in a square pan and cut into 2 pieces, the sheet is thick and contains a lot of carrots, so it is moist. I decorated the top with cream in the shape of a carrot, and it looks like a carrot field. It is not a heavy cake, but a soft and light cake, so you can eat it without any burden. I put coconut powder on the side, and it goes well with carrot cake and adds texture.
▶Mold size: 37.5cm x 25.4cm.
3 Whole eggs
180g Brown sugar
3g Vanilla extract
160g Vegetable oil
4g Cinnamon powder
200g Cake flour
6g Baking powder
3g Baking soda
50g Almond powder
40g Roasted pecan
180g Heavy cream
60g Powdered sugar
340g Cream cheese
6g Lemon juice
1. Prepare the carrot by slicing it with a cleaver, then add brown sugar and vanilla extract to the egg and whip until it turns white.
2. Add vegetable oil and cinnamon powder and whip, then sieve soft flour, almond powder, baking powder, and baking soda and mix well.
3. Add carrots and minced roasted pecans, mix evenly, pour into an oven pan, flatten, and bake in an oven at 170 degrees for 35 minutes.
4. Prepare the cooled cake sheet by cutting it in half. Add sugar powder to cold whipped cream and whip, then add cold cream cheese and whip at low speed.
5. Add lemon juice and whip a little more to make cream, apply it on the cake sheet, put the cake sheet on top, and apply cream on the top and thinly on the side.
6. Sprinkle coconut powder on the side, decorate carrots with orange and green cream, and sprinkle with cinnamon powder.
I make a lot of milk with only chocolate, but this time I also added Nutella to make it a little more savory. It feels soft and melts in your mouth, and it is easy to make on a hot summer day, and I think it tastes better when eaten cold. To make it easier to separate from the mold, I think a mold that can move when pressed with your hand, such as a milk carton or silicone, is a good idea. If the shape of the side does not have to be perfectly smooth, you can remove the edge with a knife and turn it over to take it out.
7g Agar powder
100g Dark couverture chocolate
1. Pour milk into a pot, add agar powder, mix well, and heat over low heat.
2. Add Nutella and dark chocolate and mix well. When it starts to boil, simmer for about 3-4 minutes more.
3. Pour into the mold and harden in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours.
1. 200g water, 2g yeast, shake the bowl to mix, 260g bread flour, 4g salt, mix well. The dough is very watery, so mix it with a spatula, 15g olive oil, mix well as well, cover with wrap. Fermentation for 30 minutes.
2. 30 minutes later, put water on your hands. I’ll do the first fold. Fold all four sides once, handle it gently so as not to tear it, this will be repeated 3 times. Cover with cling wrap and rest for 20 minutes. I will do the second folding after 20 minutes, another 20 minute break.
3. I’ll do the last third folding. Cover with cling wrap and refrigerate overnight. See you tomorrow, this dough came to my dream, baking pan (you can use anything).
4. Olive oil. Apply olive oil to the pan with a brush or hand, take out the dough. Lightly fold the dough into a square shape, then turned over, rest for 20 minutes, after 20 minutes. I will increase it lightly.
5. Finally, put it in the turned off oven and ferment (1~2 hours), 70g garlic, slice it, pepper, 1g salt, 20g olive oil. Let the garlic cook slightly. Pour into a bowl and cool.
6. In the meantime, fermentation was completed. Drizzle with plenty of olive oil. Then apply olive oil to your hands. Make a shape by pressing with your fingers. It’s so fun to see the bubbles rise. Add the garlic you made on top of it. 230°C (450°F) for 20-25 minutes.
I made crispy, garlic butter cheese toast that is folded into a triangle. It is very crispy on the outside and the combination of cheese with garlic flavor is very delicious. With simple ingredients, it has a beautiful shape and is easy to eat. Great for kids snacks or brunch.
3 Sandwich breads
3 Cheddar cheese
3 Slices of cooked ham
✤ Garlic Sauce
14g (0.7Tbsp) Minced garlic
30g Room temperature unsalted butter
3g (1tsp) Sugar (can be use honey)
1. 30g Room temperature unsalted butter, 14g (0.7Tbsp) Minced garlic, 3g (1tsp) Sugar. Mix all ingredients well, 3 Slices of sandwich bread. Cut the edges of the bread.
2. After cutting the border so that it continues without breaking. Put it in a container to make the bread soft. Return in the microwave for 30 seconds (based on 700w). Soft and supple bread. Cover with cling wrap to keep it from drying out while making.
3. Sprinkle some garlic sauce on the bread, cheddar Cheese, slice of cooked ham. Fold the cheese and ham so that they are slightly exposed. Insert a wooden skewer at an angle to secure it. Apply garlic sauce again on the top, parsley. Roll up the edges of the bread. If the bread is cold, it will not break easily if you reheat it moistly. Secure it with a wooden skewer like a lollipop.
4. Spread butter garlic sauce on top, parsley. After moving to an oven preheated to 180°C (356°F). Bake at 180°C (356°F) for about 10 minutes. Now it folds up nicely even with the wooden skewers removed. It’s neatly folded like a scarf, so it looks pretty when you eat it. Wow. When the crunchy noise is over, I can feel the garlic flavor and cheese.