1. 3 onions, peel off the skin, use a round mold or bottle cap, soak in water. Cool down for 1 hour, 200 grams all-purpose flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, 1/2 teaspoon pepper powder, 1/2 teaspoon chili powder. Stir well.
2. 2 eggs, 100 ml milk, stir well, After 1 hour, put it in the flour mixture, put it in the egg mixture, 3put it back in the flour.
3. Heat the oil, fry on medium heat, flip it, after brownish yellow, remove.
4. Make cheese sauce, medium heat, 20 grams unsalted butter, 1 teaspoon wheat flour, stir until well mixed, 1/2 teaspoon chili powder, 125 ml milk, 75 grams cheddar cheese. Mix well, 1 teaspoon chili sauce (optional), chili powder.
Extremely EASY and healthy bread for breakfast! Just a few minutes to mix.
150g (1 cup) All-purpose flour/wheat flour
160g (1 cup) Corn meal
40g (3 tbsp) Sugar
240ml (1 cup) Milk
10g (2 tsp) Baking powder
190°C (375°F) bake for 25 minutes
1. 160 grams (1 cup) corn meal, 40 grams (3 tablespoons) sugar, 2 eggs, 240 ml (1 cup) milk, if you don’t have milk you can use water instead. Mix well. Cover and refrigerate for about 1 hour, you can also refrigerate overnight and do it the next morning.
2. After 1 hour take it out of the fridge, stir it up and stir up the cornstarch that sinks to the bottom, 150 grams (1 cup) all-purpose flour/wheat flour, 10 grams (2 teaspoons) baking powder. Sieve into the batter. Mix well.
3. Prepare a baking pan, I used an 8-inch square mold, grease it with cooking oil. Pour in the mixed batter. Put in the middle of the, preheated oven and bake at 190°C (375°F) for about 25 minutes.
4. It’s out of the oven and the room is filled with the smell of cornbread! Let it cool and cut into pieces and enjoy, very fluffy and soft. It was so delicious, our family loved it!
Moist and fluffy without cracking! Super easy! 2 of the easiest cupcakes ever!
📢 Ingredients 1
50g (6 tbsp) Cake flour
45g (10 tsp) Cooking oil
30g (1.5 tbsp) Condensed milk
35g (3 tbsp) Sugar
5g (1/2 tbsp) Cornstarch
125°C (260°F) bake for 45 minutes, then 150°C (300°F) bake for 10 minutes
12 cup muffin pan
📢 Ingredients 2
125g (0.5 cup) Unsalted butter
150g (3/4 cup) Sugar
180g (1.25 cup) All-purpose flour/wheat flour
7g (0.5 tbsp) Baking powder
175°C (350°F) bake for 25 minutes
1. 50 grams (6 tablespoons) of low gluten flour, sifted, 45 grams (10 teaspoons) cooking oil, microwave for 1-2 minutes. Measure the temperature to be about 78-85°C, pour the hot oil into the flour and mix well. 30 grams (1.5 tablespoons) condensed milk, add to the batter. Mix well, 4 large eggs, beat one egg into the batter first. Mix well.
2. 3 eggs, separate egg whites and yolks, add 3 egg yolks to the batter. Mix well, add a few drops of lemon juice to 3 egg whites and whip on medium-high speed first. When large fish-eye bubbles appear, add 1/3 of the sugar (35 grams (3 tablespoons)). Continue whipping on medium-high speed, adding 1/3 of the sugar (35 grams (3 tablespoons)) when small fisheye bubbles appear. When the texture becomes visible, add the remaining 1/3 of the sugar (35 grams (3 tablespoons)).
3. 5 grams (1/2 tablespoon) cornstarch, whip at medium-low speed, whip until straight and sharp, dry peaks form. Take 1/3 of the meringue into the egg yolk and mix well, then pour the cake batter into the meringue. Mix well.
4. 12-cup muffin pan, put paper cups, pour the cake batter into the paper cups, about 80% full. Bake at 125°C (260°F) for 45 minutes, then at 150°C (300°F) for 10 minutes. Out of the oven, each one is very full.
5. And now for the second cupcake, which is also very easy, 125 grams (0.5 cup) unsalted butter, preferably softened at room temperature, 150 grams (3/4 cup) sugar. Beat with an electric mixer until fluffy and white, add 2 eggs, in 2 batches. Stir the first egg into the butter, then add the second egg and stir it into the butter.
6. 180 grams (1.25 cups) of all-purpose flour/wheat flour. 7 grams (0.5 tablespoon) baking powder. Add flour and baking powder together through a sieve. Mix well. Spoon the batter into the cupcakes to make a total of 12 cupcakes. Bake in preheated oven at 175°C (350°F) for 25 minutes.
I made bread in the shape of a hasselback potato (or accordion potato), Does it look like a potato? It is a light bread with garlic butter sauce, potatoes and cheese inside. You can also put sweet potatoes in the bread. It is delicious even if you boil chestnuts in honey, so try applying it.
[10 pieces / Muffin pan diameter 7cm]
200g Bread flour
4g (1.5tsp) Instant dry yeast
3 g (1tsp) Salt
30g (3Tbsp) Sugar
80ml Warm milk
54g, 1 Room temperature egg
30g Room temperature unsalted butter
✤ Garlic Butter Sauce
27g (1.5 Tbsp) Minced garlic
40g Room temperature unsalted butter
8g (0.5Tbsp) Honey (sugar available)
1g (1tsp) Parsley
150g Potato (medium size)
2 Pinches of salt
Black pepper powder
✤ Before Baking
Egg wash (1 egg + 2-3Tbsp milk)
✤ After baking
10g Melted unsalted butter
– I even did the 3rd fermentation, but if it bothers you, you can do it up to the 2nd fermentation.
(However, if you do it up to the 3rd time, a softer bread will be completed)
– If you don’t have a muffin tin, you can just bake it in a pan.
(However, the shape is slightly different)
1. 80ml Warm milk, 4g (1.5tsp) Instant dry yeast, 30g (3Tbsp) Sugar. Dissolve yeast and sugar. 54g, 1 room temperature egg, 200g Bread flour, 3g (1tsp) Salt. Salt to coat the flour, mix all together. If the dough is moist without raw flour, 30g Room temperature unsalted butter, tear the dough and mix it. When thrown, the butter permeates well, if the butter permeates well and becomes smooth, ferment in a warm place to 2-3 times the size (35℃~36℃)
2. 150g Potatoes, cut the potatoes into easy-to-cook sizes. Add some water, boil in the microwave for 6 minutes (based on 700w). Mash the boiled potatoes finely, 2 Pinches of salt, black pepper. Mix well and prepare
3. 40g Room temperature unsalted butter, 27g (1.5 Tbsp) Minced garlic, 8g (0.5Tbsp) Honey (can be sugar), 1g (1tsp) Parsley. Mix the ingredients to make the garlic sauce.
4. After 1 hour and 30 minutes (1 hour in summer), divide the dough into 10 equal parts. Make it round, let it ferment again to double the size (20-30 minutes) (optional), remove the gas, then round it. Sprinkle with flour, stretch it out in one direction. After applying a lot of garlic butter sauce, cut at 5mm intervals. Put the potatoes up to the size of your thumb, add mozzarella cheese. After wrapping and rolling the contents, push the sides in slightly.
5. Put it in a low muffin tin (7cm in diameter), ferment until doubled in size (20-30 minutes), egg wash. After moving to an oven preheated to 170°C (338°F). Bake at 160°C (320°F) for 20 to 23 minutes (may vary depending on oven specifications)
6. Melted unsalted butter, butter the bread to make it soft. Parsley, sprinkle with parsley to look like a hasselback. Fluffy potato bread resembling hasselback potatoes, delicious just by looking at it.
I applied Korean street toast using tortillas instead of bread. It is delicious to make with bread, but . Made with tortillas, the outside is thin and crispy, The inside is crispy and really delicious with the sweet taste of cabbage. I didn’t add ham because I personally didn’t like it. You can add or subtract according to your taste.
[2-4 servings/2 servings]
160g Cabbage (2 handfuls)
2 Pinches of salt
54g(3Tbsp) Sweet corn
2 Wheat tortillas (24cm/9inch)
A little bit of sweetness is necessary for it to be delicious, so add sweet corn as much as possible.
1. 160g Cabbage, cabbage, then shredded and finely chopped. Soak in water for 5 minutes, rinse thoroughly and drain the water. Green Onion, chop the green onion and add. Carrot, finely chop the carrots and add. 54g(3Tbsp) Sweet corn, 2 Eggs, 2 Pinches of salt.
2. After mixing all the ingredients well. Cooking oil, scoop up the vegetable mix and put it on the pan, then spread it out to a size smaller than the tortilla. Put a wheat tortilla on it and attach it (24cm). Place the plate and turn the pan over.
3. Transfer back to the pan with oil, ketchup. Put on ketchup, mozzarella cheese, cheddar Cheese. Fold the waist in half, press firmly to hold the shape. Brown and crispy on both sides, the cheese melts and my heart melts. Parsley. Crunchy cabbage hidden in a crisp cloak, stomach juices overflow like the sea.
I made Ombre Strawberry Cheesecake with 5 different colors. I made the cheesecake dough, divided the amount into 5 pieces, made the color, and hardened it from the dark color.. The simple hardened cake is finished with a glittering glaze and it becomes a point. In the season when strawberries don’t come out well, I think it’s good to make several cakes using frozen strawberries.
– Mold size : 15cm x 7cm
80g Whole wheat biscuits
35g Melted unsalted butter
10g Gelatin + 50g Water
250g Cream cheese
2g Vanilla extract
5g Lemon juice
180g Heavy cream
150g Strawberry puree
6g Gelatin + 30g Water
75g Starch syrup
90g White chocolate
60g Condensed milk
Food coloring (red, black, white)
1. Add melted butter to crumbled whole wheat cookies, mix, put in a mold, press flat and place in the refrigerator.
2. Add powdered gelatin to water, mix, and leave for 10 minutes.
3. Gently mix cream cheese at room temperature, add sugar, lemon juice, and vanilla extract and mix.
4. Add strawberry puree and mix, heat the soaked gelatin in a microwave for about 20 seconds to melt, then add and mix.
5. Whip about 50% fresh cream and mix.
6. Put 50g of cream cheese batter in a piping bag and mix with a little red food coloring in the remaining cream cheese batter.
7. Put 90g in a piping bag, add a little more coloring to the remaining cream cheese dough, mix, and put 130g in a piping bag.
8. Add a little more coloring to the remaining cream cheese batter, mix and put 170g in a piping bag.
9. Add a little more coloring to the remaining cream cheese dough, mix it, and put 210g in a piping bag to prepare a total of 5 colors.
10. Put all the darkest color (the largest amount of cream cheese batter) in the mousse mold and pour it into the center in the order of dark color.
11. Flatten and harden in the freezer for about 2 hours.
12. Put sugar, starch syrup, and water in a pot and boil until thick, then add white chocolate and mix.
13. Add soaked gelatin, mix, add condensed milk and pigment, mix, filter through a sieve and cool to 28-29 degrees.
I made a no-oven biscuit cake by stacking butter biscuits and 3 types of cream. I used custard cream, chocolate custard cream, and whipped cream, and the cross section was pretty! I think the taste is more diverse and softer. If you just make cream, you can easily make it by stacking it in a mold with biscuits. If you put it in the refrigerator, the biscuits become softer and I think they taste better if you eat them cold.
– Mold size : 26cm x 17cm x 5cm
4 Egg yolks
8g Vanilla bean paste
30g Unsalted butter
50g Dark couverture chocolate
250g Heavy cream
100g Dark couverture chocolate
100g Heavy cream
200g Butter biscuit
1. Add sugar and vanilla bean paste to egg yolk and mix.
2. Add cornstarch, mix, add a little milk and mix, then add all the remaining milk and mix.
3. Cook over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, until it thickens and bubbles.
4. Remove from heat, add butter, mix, pour half into a bowl, and seal the top with plastic wrap.
5. Add dark chocolate, mix, put in a bowl, cover the top with plastic wrap, and cool in the refrigerator.
6. Add sugar to fresh cream and whip.
7. Gently spread the cooled custard cream.
8. Spread butter biscuits on a bowl and top with custard cream to level it.
9. Place a butter biscuit on top of it and spread fresh cream evenly.
10. Place butter biscuits on top and spread chocolate custard cream evenly.
11. Place a butter biscuit on top of it, apply fresh cream evenly, and harden in the refrigerator for about an hour.
12. Add whipped cream to dark chocolate and heat in a microwave for about 40 seconds and mix well.
13. Spread chocolate on top of hardened whipped cream and sprinkle with cocoa powder.
1. 4 eggs, eggs separate the yolks and whites. Keep the egg whites in the refrigerator until use, star decorating tip, put it in a piping bag. Turn the piping bag so that the batter does not leak out, then put it in a long cup. Prepare the oven pan in advance (about 39x28cm)
2. 40g milk, cooking oil 35g, mix well. 55g cake flour, seive it. Mix until no powder is visible. 4 yolks, 1g salt. Mix the yolks and salt well.
3. 4 egg whites from the refrigerator, 3g lemon juice. Let’s make meringue, 45g sugar. Add sugar in 3 portions. The condition of the, meringue is important, when the horns are bent. Just make it a little bit tighter, the horns became a little stronger. Now clean out large air bubbles for 30 seconds on low speed, one spatula, two spatula. Raise the spatula from the bottom up and mix thoroughly.
4. Now pour over the remaining meringue, mix from bottom to top without stirring. There is a lot of batter, so a generously sized piping bag is good. I used an 18 inch (about 45 cm) piping bag. Now squeeze in a straight line, 160°C (325°F) for 20 minutes, take the cake straight out of the pan, then remove the paper
5. Cover with cling film and let cool to maintain moisture, cut in half, put cake on baking paper. If you don’t have honey, you can apply jam or whipped cream. Before rolling, put a heavy object on the end of the sheet and fix it. Put the stick in the paper. Rolling the paper with a rolling pin makes it easy to roll, rolling around. Refrigerate until eaten.
I made a leaf-shaped snack that goes well with autumn. It has multiple strands like noodles, so it is more crispy. It is also fun to eat one piece at a time. I missed the twist-shaped snacks my mother made when I was young. It’s tastier than that. I keep them in the freezer and take them out one at a time when I drink coffee. Crispy and still delicious.
[about 25 pieces]
400g Soft flour (all purpose flour available)
52g, 1 Egg
20g (2Tbsp) Sugar
2 g (0.5tsp) Salt
2g (1tsp) Baking powder (can be omitted)
80g Melted unsalted butter
25g (1.5Tbsp) Honey
– It is possible to bake in an oven or air fryer, but the texture is different. (harder texture)
-It can be refrigerated for about 3 to 4 days, and for more than that, keep it frozen before serving.
– If you add baking powder, it slightly puffs up the surface to make it more crispy.
But even if you don’t put it, it’s still crispy, so you can omit it if you don’t.
1. 140ml Water, 20g (2Tbsp) Sugar, 2g (1tsp) Baking powder, 2g (0.7tsp) Salt, 52g, 1 Egg. After mixing the ingredients well. 400g Soft flour (all purpose flour available), 80g Melted unsalted butter. Add flour and butter and mix well, add the remaining water little by little and knead. Medium softness, seal and let rest at room temperature for 20 minutes.
2. After 20 minutes, moist and soft dough, divide the dough into 2 loaves. Sprinkle with flour, make it thin, about 1mm thick, cut off the end, cut into 10 x 10cm size, sprinkle powder on the front and back, then fold in half. Cut at 3-5mm intervals, apply water on both ends, then fold and paste. Open the middle and let one side pass through, apply water on the end and fold it, the other side is turned over and glued. Gently pull and tighten to create volume, cut off the thickened end (optional).
3. Now put it in the hot oil and fry it. I turn it back and forth and take good care of it. When it turns light brown, take it out. Let it cool down for a while.
4. 170g Sugar, 100ml Water, 25g (1.5Tbsp) Honey. Melt the sugar and bring to a boil, when the sugar is all melted and it starts to boil. Turn off the stove and let it cool. Watery, cookies that become crispy as they cool down. Lastly, apply the cooled syrup to the cookies (optional).
A collaboration of sausage bread and corn dogs, It is good to eat without frying it for a light taste, It is also delicious if you eat it with sugar and ketchup like a korean corn dog. If you don’t have an oven, you can fry it.
200g Bread flour
4g (1.5tsp) Instant dry yeast
30g (3Tbsp) Sugar
54g, 1 Room temperature egg
3 g (1tsp) Salt
30g Room temperature unsalted butter
6 Sausages (12.5cm)
3 Sticks of mozzarella cheese
Egg wash (before baking) 1 egg + 2 Tbsp milk
10g Melted unsalted butter (after baking)
Mayonnaise (ketchup available)
6 Wooden sticks
– If the oven does not have a fermentation function, ferment the bowl by immersing it in warm water (36℃~37℃).
– Sausages are better used after blanching them in hot water.
– For the wooden stick, I used wooden chopsticks.
1. 80ml Warm milk, 4g (1.5tsp) Instant dry yeast, 30g (3Tbsp) Sugar. Dissolve yeast and sugar. 54g, 1Room temperature egg, 200g Bread flour, 3g (1tsp) Salt, salt to coat the flour. Mix all together.
2. If the dough is moist without raw flour, 30g Room temperature unsalted butter. Butter, which prevents fermentation, is added at the end. Tear the dough and mix it. When thrown, the butter permeates well. If the butter permeates well and becomes smooth. Ferment in a warm place to 2-3 times the size (36℃~37℃).
3. 6 Sausages (12.5cm long), put 3 sausages on the stick. The other 3 are made with a cheese combination. If you plug it in as it is, the cheese combination is complete.
4. 1 Hour later, divide the dough into 6 equal parts. Degas the dough then sprinkle with flour, long and flattened. After rolling the flat dough, pinch the end and attach it, push the two ends together and close it. Stretch evenly and elongated (about 45~48cm), leave a gap of about 2cm and roll up the dough, paste the dough in the same way for the cheese combination.. Cover and ferment at room temperature until doubled in size (20-30 minutes).
5. Egg wash, cut a sheath in the middle (optional), mayonnaise (also ketchup), squeeze the mayonnaise. After moving to an oven preheated to 170°C (338°F). Bake at 170°C (338°F) for 20-25 minutes (depending on oven specifications). Melted unsalted butter, melted butter for flavor and softness, parsley.