There aren’t many dishes where paprika is the main dish. It always appears as a supporting character, so try it like this. I really like the natural sweetness of paprika and the crunchy texture of moderately grilled. I know that red paprika is helpful for dieting. As a menu consisting of carbohydrates, proteins, and fats, it is also very good as a meal. And the color is also very pretty, so it’s perfect as a guest invitation dish.
[Based on large bell pepper, 3 pieces completed]
✤ Chicken Seasoning
133g Chicken breast
14g (0.5Tbsp) Minced garlic
4g (0.5Tbsp) Curry powder
2g (0.5Tbsp) Chili powder
60g (3Tbsp) Tomato pasta sauce
2 pinches of Salt
✤ Mashed Potatoes
250g Potato (1 medium size)
3 Pinches of salt
✤ Paprika Seasoning
1&half, Large red bell pepper
A pinch of salt
– The standard for bell pepper is bigger than a fist.
– You can also use ground pork instead of chicken breast.
– If you want to eat it spicy, you can add jalapenos to the chicken.
1. 133g Chicken breast, then finely chopped. Cooking oil, 14g (0.5Tbsp) Minced garlic. Stir-fry the minced garlic, add chicken breast and fry together. By the time the chicken is cooked white, 4g (0.5Tbsp) Curry powder, 2g (0.5Tbsp) Chili powder, 60g(3Tbsp) Tomato pasta sauce. Stir it all together, 2 pinches of salt, Black pepper. Chicken is ready.
2. 250g Potatoes (1 medium), then cut the potatoes into thin slices. Boil it any way you like, add some water. I boiled it for 6 minutes in the microwave (based on 700W). Mash the potatoes while hot, 3 pinches of salt, black pepper, 2-3 Tbsp of milk. Skip the milk if the potatoes are too runny. When you taste it, make it to the extent that it is delicious even if you just eat it without being bland.
3. Red bell pepper, the wick is cut out and dug up, then, clean. Olive oil, apply olive oil evenly, add some salt, Black pepper. Put the potatoes in first, then, put chicken on it. Cover with potatoes again. It is better to use large bell pepper to fill the filling well. Mozzarella cheese.
4. Put the mozzarella cheese on the potatoes. Transfer to an oven preheated to 200°C (392°F). Bake for 20 minutes at 200℃ (392℉) (may vary depending on oven specifications). Parsley. I baked it in medium size, but it’s so cute, right? A view overflowing with cheese appetizingly.