Bread can also be made this way! This is the best chicken breast recipe I’ve ever had! No oven! Fried bread should be eaten while it’s warm, the crust is crispy and very tasty.
300g (2 cups) Bread flour/wheat flour
190ml (0.8 cup) Milk
25g (2 tbsp) Sugar
3g (1 tsp) Yeast
3g (1/2 tsp) Salt
28g (2 tbsp) Unsalted butter
120g (1/2 pc) Onion
300g (2 pc) Chicken breast
8g (1 tbsp) Corn starch
15ml (1 tbsp) Soy sauce
15ml (1 tbsp) Oyster sauce
1.5g (1/4 tsp) Salt
45ml (3 tbsp) Water
8g (1 tbsp) Minced garlic
30ml (2 tbsp) Cooking oil
The oil temperature is about 160°C (320°F)
1. 190 ml (0.8 cup) of milk, 25 grams (2 tablespoons) sugar, 3 grams (1 teaspoon) yeast. Mix well, you can leave it for 5 minutes to activate the yeast, 300 grams (2 cups) bread flour/wheat flour. Mix into dough, then knead the dough.
2. Transfer the dough to the mat and pull the dough apart, 3 grams (1/2 teaspoon) salt, 28 grams (2 tablespoons) unsalted butter. Wrap the butter in the dough, then knead the butter and salt into the dough. Knead until it becomes very sticky in the middle, keep kneading and the dough will become smooth, then round up the dough. Put the dough into a bowl, cover it and let it rise for about 1 hour.
3. 120 grams (1/2) onion, chopped, 300 grams (2 pc) chicken breast. Cut into strips and then cut into small dice, prepare a small bowl, make a sauce, and add these seasonings, 8 grams (1 tablespoon) cornstarch, 15 ml (1 tablespoon) soy sauce, 15 ml (1 tablespoon) oyster sauce, black pepper, 1.5 grams (1/4 teaspoon) salt, 45 ml (3 tablespoons) water. Mix well, 8 grams (1 tablespoon) minced garlic.
4. Heat a wok and add 30 ml (2 tablespoons) cooking oil, add chopped onion. Stir-fry to activate the flavor of the onions, then add the chopped chicken breasts and continue to stir-fry. Stir-fry until the chicken breasts turn white and then add the previously prepared sauce, continue to stir-fry for 1 minute and then you can take it out of the pan. Put it in a bowl and let it cool.
5. After 1 hour, take out the fermented dough, press the dough with your hands to exhaust it. Divide into 9 parts. Take out a piece of dough and knead it. Repeat this for 9 small dough balls, then cover and let it rest for about 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, take out one dough and flatten it to exhaust. Then turn it over and roll it out with a rolling pin into a round dough sheet.
6. Put the fried chicken breast and mozzarella cheese, wrap it up like a bun, pinch it tightly at the mouth and round it up a little. Dip it in water after it’s done, then put it in the bread crumbs and wrap the surface with a layer of bread crumbs. Put it on top of the baking sheet and continue to make the rest of the dough. Place on top of a baking sheet, cover and let it rise for about 40 minutes.
7. If you don’t want to fry it, you can bake it at 180°C (355°F) for about 15 minutes. Heat on medium heat, add cooking oil. Heat oil to about 160°C (320°F) and test with chopsticks for small, dense bubbles. Add the risen bread dough, put in and turn over immediately. Fry on one side until golden brown and then turn over. Continue frying until golden brown on both sides. Deep fry until both sides are golden brown and ready to serve.