T55 225g (all purpose flour if not)
1. 170g water (slightly cold water), 2g yeast. Mix well, T55 225g (all-purpose flour if not), 4g salt. Coat the salt with flour, make the dough into a lump with spatuala. Knead the dough for 2 minutes with a spatula. The dough is so sticky that it sticks to your hands. Cover with cling wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
2. 30 minutes later, put water on your hands. I’ll do the first fold, fold the four sides once , be careful not to tear the dough, throw the dough to the bowl about 10 times. I will do this process a total of 3 times.. Cover with cling wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
3. 30 minutes later, do the second fold. Similarly, in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. Another 30 minutes passed, this is the last fold. Cover with cling wrap and ferment in a warm place (27℃) (1 hour 30 minutes). I’ll let it mature overnight in the refrigerator (about 15 hours).
4. The next day (after 15 hours). Flour (bread flour), spray on the cutting board, flour again. Sprinkle enough on top of the dough. Separate the edges of the dough with a scraper, then. Allow the dough to come out slowly without shaking the bowl. Now sprinkle flour in the middle, then divided into two, separation, flour in hand. Fold the top and bottom of the dough. Lightly roll it into an oval shape. Be careful not to let the bubbles fall out. I’ll put it where the flour is sprinkled.. Cover with cling wrap and leave for 15 minutes.
5. After 15 minutes. Flip the smooth side down. Press lightly to release large bubbles. Fold 1/3 of the dough . Turn in the opposite direction and fold once more. Sprinkle flour in between to prevent the dough from sticking. Fold the dough one more time. Put the flour on the lower part of the palm. Fold in half and glue the seam. Now I’ll roll it lightly to make it the same thickness, carefully.
6. Place it on a piece of paper dusted with flour. Fold the paper so that it ferments evenly. Cover with cloth or wrap and ferment (30-40 minutes). If you touch the dough and come back halfway, you’re good. Cover again with cloth or wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes (important).
7. 30 minutes have passed. Remove carefully from the cold pan, transfer to oven pan, sprinkle with flour. Apply lightly with your hands. It’s a bit difficult, so it’s helpful to underline it beforehand. Now cut vertically 3~4mm depth. Tilt the knife slightly and cut 2mm depth. Now cover with a teflon sheet or paper paper. Place in an oven preheated to 240°C (470°F) for 40 minutes.
8. Quickly spray water 20 times. 240°C (470°F) 10 minutes. Remove the paper after 10 minutes. 230°C (450°F) 10 minutes, complete.