[ No oven] Extremely easy and delicious homemade bread! Add this into it and you will be addicted.
300g (2 cups) All-purpose flour/wheat flour
180ml (3/4 cup) Water
3g (1 tsp) Yeast
13g (1 tbsp) Sugar
3g (1/2 tsp) Salt
120g (1 cup) Pecan/walnut
100g (1/2 cup) Oil
10g (2 tbsp) Chopped onion
3g (1/2 tsp) Salt
1. 180 ml (3/4 cup) of water, 3 grams (1 teaspoon) yeast, 13 grams (1 tablespoon) sugar. Stir well, you can let it rest until 5 minutes so that the yeast has been activated. 300 grams (2 cups) of all-purpose flour/wheat flour, 3 grams (1/2 teaspoon) salt. Mix into dough. Knead into a slightly smooth dough. Cover the dough and let it proof for about 1 hour.
2. 120 grams (1 cup) pecans/walnuts, chopped. Put in a bowl. Heat the pan on low heat and add 100 grams (1/2 cup) of cooking oil. When the oil is hot, add 10 grams (2 tablespoons) of chopped onion. Pour the hot oil over the chopped walnuts. Add 3 grams (1/2 teaspoon) of salt and stir well. If you like it sweet, replace the salt with sugar.
3. After more than 1 hour, the dough has fermented very well. Transfer the dough to a mat and flatten it. Sprinkle some flour to prevent sticking. Roll out the dough into a large sheet, evenly put the chopped pecan/walnuts on top.
4. 6 cuts. Fold up from one side. Finally pull the piece and wrap it up again, pinch it tightly at the end. Roll it round a little bit. Roll it out a little bigger with a rolling pin. Brush the bottom of the pan with oil and put in the dough. Cover and let it rise for about 10-20 minutes.
5. Heat on low heat. Cooking for about 10 minutes and flip over when one side is golden brown. Continue to cook with the lid on. Cook until the other side is golden brown, then flip over. Press it and it will spring back immediately, it’s cooked.