The outside was crispy and well-baked. The subtle coffee flavor is really good.
160g bread flour
10g unsalted butter
40g unsalted butter, a little salt
Salted Butter 40g (2g x 20ea)
20g unsalted butter
25g cake flour (if not available, all-purpose flour)
1 tsp instant coffee
1.5 tsp hot water
1. 50g water, 45g milk, 3g yeast, 20g sugar, 3g salt. Mix it, 160g bread flour. I’ll make it into a lump. Mixed well so no powder was visible.. Cover with a bag and leave for 15 minutes.
2. 15 minutes later, 10g room temperature unsalted butter. Knead by hand for 10 minutes. Dough that has become smooth. Cover again and leave for 15 minutes.
3. 15 minutes later. Press lightly to flatten. I’ll divide it into 20. At this time, it is better to divide it accurately with a scale. Place each in a mini muffin pan, take one out again, make it round, put it in the pan. Cover with plastic wrap and leave for 10 minutes.
4. 40g room temperature unsalted butter, pinch of salt, mix well. Press down lightly with your hand. Butter (2g), close it tightly so that the butter does not leak out. Salted Butter 2g x 20ea. If you have salted butter at home, You can make it right away without salt.
5. Let the dough rise until it doubles in size, 1 tsp instant coffee, 1.5 tsp hot water, melt the coffee, 20g room temperature unsalted butter, 20g sugar. Mix butter and sugar, 15g room temperature eggs, mix gently, cold coffee, mix again, 25g cake flour, mix briefly.
6. I’ll put the dough in a piping bag. After 1 hour, the dough has doubled in size. Put on coffee toppings, 180°C (350°F) for 10 minutes, small and cute, cool down. A spot soaked with savory butter, really savory and delicious.