I made Italian pre-dinner bread, focaccia. You can make it without toppings, or you can taste it with various toppings. I made focaccia with garlic and herb flavor. It is made with no dough without kneading, but it has a soft and chewy texture. I really like the feel when I make dimples in the dough. Please make it yourself too.
[frame size 22cm]
300g Bread flour
3g (1tsp) Instant dry yeast
3g (1tsp) Sugar
Grind 5g (0.5Tbsp) Salt
20g (2Tbsp) Olive oil
250ml Warm water
40g Olive oil
10 Whole garlic
Cherry tomatoes (optional)
Black olives (optional)
Parmesan cheese (optional)
1. If made in summer, ferment for 20 minutes after folding, final fermentation for 1 hour to 1:30 minutes. You can bake it directly in an oven pan without a mold.
2. Add balsamic vinegar to roasted garlic in olive oil, or. It can also be used as a sprinkling on dough before baking.
3. After freezing, bake again in the oven or reheat in the microwave. Maximum refrigerated fermentation time is 24 hours.
4. It can be baked without refrigeration fermentation, but the size of the pores can be small. If you topping cherry tomatoes, they are heavy and less pores are formed in the bread. (Cut and topping)
1. 3g (1tsp) Instant dry yeast, 3g (1tsp) Sugar, 250ml Warm water. After completely dissolving the yeast, 300g Bread flour, 5g (0.5tsp) Salt. After coating the flour with salt, mix it all together. Mix until moist. 20g (2Tbsp) Olive oil, mix well until the oil is absorbed. Ferment for 20 minutes at room temperature (20℃~23℃).
2. After 20 minutes. Put water on your hands. I’ll pull one side at a time and fold it into four sides (first folding). After fermentation at room temperature for 30 minutes (20 minutes in summer).
3. 30 minutes later. Do the second fold in the same way. Leave to ferment for another 30 minutes at room temperature.30 minutes later. Do the third fold in the same way. After finishing the 3rd fold. Ferment at low temperature overnight in the refrigerator (12-17 hours).
4. Next morning. Leave it at room temperature for about 20 minutes to remove the coolness, then. Proceed with the folding process one more time. Olive oil, pour enough olive oil into the pan. The bottom of the bread is fried to a crispy taste. Put the batter in the pan, after applying olive oil. Cover and leave to ferment for 2 hours at room temperature.
5. 10 whole garlic, 40g (4Tbsp) Olive oil. Bake in a 210℃ (410℉) oven for 20 minutes (preheating required).
6. 2 hours later. Olive oil. Apply olive oil to your hands and make a handprint. Put garlic in between. Cherry tomato, Rosemary, Some salt. Transfer to an oven preheated to 230°C (446°F). Bake for 20 minutes at 230℃ (446℉) (may vary depending on oven specifications).
7. I’m going to make another one with black olives. Adding rosemary really enhances the flavor. Little salt, Olive oil, Parmesan Cheese (optional). Soft and fluffy.