I made an easy creamy pasta that can be completed in 10 minutes. It is a recipe that can be finished with one pan without cumbersome process. It’s easy to make, but the taste is really delicious as if it was made with care. Craving pasta in a hurry, preparing a troublesome dinner. Hurry up and make mushroom pasta in 10 minutes.
[for 1 person]
80g Fettuccine (flat noodles)
100g, 5 Button mushrooms
20g Unsalted butter
14g (1Tbsp) Minced garlic
250ml Water (or vegetable stock)
150g Heavy cream
3g (1tsp) Salt
15g (3Tbsp) Parmesan cheese
Crushed red pepper (optional)
– When boiling for more than 2 people, do not double the water, milk and fresh cream, add only 2/3 more,
Boil and add more if needed.
– If you want a spicy taste, add crushed red pepper when boiling.
1. Onion, 100g (5ea) Button mushrooms, 20g Unsalted butter, 60g Chopped onion. Sauté the onion with butter. If the onion is transparent, 14g (1Tbsp) Minced garlic, add minced garlic and stir-fry, add button mushrooms. Stir-fry it over medium heat, when the mushrooms are cooked.
2. 250ml Water (or vegetable stock), 80g Fettuccine (for 1 person). Put noodles in boiling water and boil, stir in between so that it doesn’t stick. Boil for about 5 minutes, when the water is reduced, 150ml Heavy cream, 100ml Milk, 3g (1tsp) Salt, 15g (3Tbsp) Parmesan cheese. Mix well then. Cook over medium heat for 3-4 minutes. Finish when there is enough sauce left.
3. If you put it in a bowl, it will get thicker as it cools. Black pepper. Turn off the heat and sprinkle with pepper to finish. Hold the noodles neatly.
4. After rolling it with chopsticks. Put it on a plate. Serve with cream sauce. Crushed Red Pepper, Parsley. Stomach relief insurance cream pasta that gently soothes the stomach.