I made the coq with two tones of purple and made the blueberry macaron with firm blueberries. Squeeze the cream around the edges and then put blueberry jam and fresh blueberries in the middle to make the sandwich filling. For ice cream, I make buttercream with cream cheese that goes well with fruit. Eaten after freezing, put in the refrigerator, it will be more delicious and chewy. Because of the color, I think it’s beautiful, just looking at it is enough to taste blueberries
50g almond powder
40g powdered sugar
3g blueberry powder
40g egg whites
30g unsalted butter
20g powdered sugar
1g vanilla extract
50g cream cheese
1. Sift almond flour, powdered sugar and blueberry powder twice.
2. When whisking egg whites to large bubbles, divide the sugar and beat, add food coloring for color, then beat more to form a thick meringue.
3. Divide the dough into 2 times, mix well, take a little flour to make pasta, when the dough is heavy and dripping, put it in the ice cream bag.
4. Add a little purple food coloring to the prepared dough and pasta to form a deep purple dough and place in a piping bag.
5. Put the two powder colors in the same bag.
6. After pan frying and flattening on a baking tray, let dry at room temperature for 1 hour 30 minutes, then bake in a preheated oven at 160 degrees for 5 minutes and oven at 130 degrees. in 10 minutes.
7. Soften unsalted butter, add powdered sugar and vanilla, mix well, then add cream cheese and mix well to make ice cream.
8. Squeeze the ice cream over the kokkeu, put the blueberry and blueberry jam in the middle, clamp it and let it harden in the fridge for about 30 minutes.