Wet rice flour can be purchased at flour mills or shops selling rice paper. Wet rice flour is often seasoned with salt.
450g wet rice flour
about 10T milk
50g brown sugar
1. Add a little milk to the rice flour and mix well. Mix the ingredients (brown sugar + bean paste) and prepare.
2. Sift the rice flour through the medium sieve twice.
3. Add sugar to 2 and mix quickly.
4. Place the ingredients on the steamer as shown in the video above.
5. After steaming for 20 minutes, remove the mousse ring.