Sweet, salty, sweet, salty! Serve hot with mozzarella cheese and it’s delicious. Remember to prepare the dough ingredients very cold! Work quickly so the butter doesn’t melt in the dough.
20g tapioca flour
2g baking powder
chicken eggs 20g
fresh cream 50g
sweet corn 20g
100g mozzarella cheese
160g sweet corn
1 pinch of salt
1 little pepper
1. Combine flour ingredients in a bowl and mix.
2. Add the butter together and mince it with a scraper.
3. Add eggs and whipped cream and mince with a scraper.
4. Add the drained sweet corn and mix gently.
5. Wrap dough in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Prepare the filling by mixing the ingredients. Divide the dough into 6 parts and spread it thinly on the pan. Place the ingredients on top of the dough. Bake in preheated oven at 180 degrees for 20 minutes.