Bagels do not require much flour compared to other types of bread. 1st and 2nd fermentation temperature 35℃ Fermentation time/time may vary depending on temperature. Bring the water to a boil before the end of the first fermentation. Place the blanched dough on the pan carefully so that the dough does not come apart. Remember to preheat the oven before baking! I use Colby Jack cheese, which has a nice golden color. Cheese can vary according to your taste.
4g dry yeast
250g tapioca flour
6g vegetable oil
1. Dissolve dry yeast in warm water.
2. Mix all dough ingredients except oil and form a ball.
3. When the dough comes together to some extent, add oil and knead.
4. First fermentation in a warm place.
5. Divide the dough into 5 equal parts and make balls.
6. Medium fermentation at room temperature
7. Roll out the dough and put the cheese filling into the mold
8. Let’s ferment a second time in a warm place.
7. Blanch in boiling water for 10 seconds on each side
9. Bake in a preheated oven.