Baked creamy castella cake recipe with rice. Even without whipped cream, the bread itself is still moist. You can eat without burden Butter can be replaced with the same amount of vegetable oil. When mixing the dough, mix with a wide spatula for quick mixing. If the room temperature is low, cook on a steamer sometimes whisking If you maintain the temperature, you can quickly raise the foam. Make sure to preheat the oven so the bubbles don’t come out. The amount of cream is a bit too much, so please refer to it!
Chicken eggs 100g
sticky rice flour 65g
baking powder 2g
90g fresh cream
1. Mix eggs, sugar and honey and heat in a double boiler.
2. Put the milk and butter in a bowl and melt in a double boiler.
3. Beat eggs high speed in 1.
4. Add the powdered ingredients to the beaten eggs and mix well.
5. Mix the ingredients as shown in the video above.
6. Pour the batter into the pan and bake in the preheated oven.