I made a whipped cream cake with pretty strawberries on top. I covered some icing on top to create space and filled it with strawberries, so it looked like a neat and tidy cake. When making strawberry toppings, use small strawberries to make them look eye-catching and beautiful. For the inside, I used 5 thin pieces and pureed it so it wasn’t too sweet, so I was able to enjoy a delicious strawberry cake. I created the shape by slightly bending the top of the arch, but getting the right angle was harder than I thought. Now that the strawberries are starting to bear fruit, I think it’s good that I can make a lot of beautiful baked goods with strawberries.
220 g eggs
3g vanilla extract
35g unsalted butter
120g soft flour
250g frozen strawberries
7g lemon juice
250g ice cream
1. Put an egg in a pot of hot water, add sugar and vanilla extract, mix well and increase the temperature to about 40 degrees.
2. Remove the bowl from the pot and place the bowl with the butter and unsalted milk on top to melt.
3. Beat the egg mixture to a smooth and thick foam, sift in the flour and mix well, then add some cake flour to the melted unsalted butter mixture and mix well.
4. Put this flour mixture into the mix, pour the dough into an 18cm mold, bake in a preheated 170 degree Celsius oven for about 40 minutes, then remove from the mold, let it cool.
5. Cut off the top and bottom of the cooled sheet, cut into 5 pieces and cut into pieces 15cm long.
6. Put the frozen strawberries and sugar in a pot, stir well and bring to a boil until the strawberries are soft and thickened, then add the lemon juice, bring to a boil a little more and then let it cool.
7. Add sugar to cold whipped cream and whip to make whipped cream.
8. Place a sheet of paper on the turntable, spread whipped cream, sprinkle strawberry puree into the ice cream bag and place another sheet of paper on top.
9. Repeat the process of folding the ice cream, layering the ice cream on the outside and on the top, letting the ice cream harden in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
10. Spread whipped cream all over the cake, put the rest of the cream in a piping bag, squeeze around the top edge of the cake and then use a domed scraper to flatten the sides.
11. Place strawberries on top and sprinkle powdered sugar on top and you’re done.