I made the strawberry tiramisu with sweet and sour strawberries The thumb biscuit was soaked in strawberry milk instead of coffee syrup and topped with mascarpone cream and fresh strawberries. You can use commercially available thumbsticks, but I recommend baking them because they taste better when you bake them yourself. The longer you make the tiramisu and let it harden in the fridge, the harder it will harden, so you should harden it to your liking. I ate it without being hard for too long, so I can really enjoy it soft in my mouth.
2 egg yolks
3g vanilla extract
2 egg whites
60g soft flour
2 egg yolks
2g vanilla extract
250g Mascarpone cheese
200g fresh cream
100 g Strawberry milk
1. Add the sugar and vanilla extract to the egg yolks and beat until white.
2. Divide the sugar into the egg whites into 3 parts and make a stiff meringue.
3. Add the egg yolk mixture and mix well.
4. Sift flour and cornstarch and mix well (be careful not to mix too long)
5. Place in a piping bag with a round tip (1.4cm) and place in a baking pan (about 13cm long) in the oven.
6. Sprinkle powdered sugar 3 times, bake in 180 degree oven for 14 minutes, let cool (preheat 200 degrees).
7. Add the sugar and vanilla extract (or vanilla bean powder) to the egg yolks and mix well.
8. Place the bowl over the pot of boiling water and increase the temperature to 70 degrees while stirring constantly.
9. Remove from pot and let cool.
10. Gently dissolve the (cooled) mascarpone cheese, add the cooled egg yolk mixture and mix well.
11. Whip about 70-80% fresh cream and mix with mascarpone cheese mixture.
12. Put the lady finger cake in the box and pour in the strawberry milk.
13. Pour in some whipped cream, flatten and put half a strawberry on top.
14. Pour in the cream, flatten it and put it in the fridge.
15. Sprinkle strawberry powder + powdered sugar on top and garnish with strawberries.