I made a creamy chocolate cheesecake with a piece of moist chocolate! I put a lot of chocolate in it, and it hardens really well without gelatin, and I think the taste is really good. Since the paper is used as-is without cutting, the cross-section of the cut will be different and it will taste much better than a cookie crust. The shape is simple but the taste is not simple at all, it is a delicious cake.
All-purpose flour 45g
15g cocoa powder
1g baking powder
1g baking salt
35 g melted unsalted butter
2g vanilla extract
35g hot water
Dark Coverture Chocolate 150g
250g cream cheese
130g fresh cream
Dark Coverture Chocolate 50g
50g fresh cream
1. Sift all-purpose flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and baking soda into a bowl, add sugar and salt and mix well.
2. Add eggs, milk and melted butter, mix well, then add vanilla extract and hot water, mix well and pour into baking tray.
3. Bake in a 165 degree oven for about 25 minutes, remove, let cool, and then place in a mousse.
4. Chop dark chocolate (55%), melt in the microwave, beat cream cheese, add sugar, mix well, then add melted chocolate and mix well.
5. Whip about 50% fresh cream, mix well, pour into mousse molds, press flat and refrigerate for more than 5 hours.
6. Put the whipped cream in the chocolate bowl and put it in the microwave for about 30 seconds to melt, then pour it on top of the chocolate cheesecake and put it in the fridge for about 30 minutes to harden.