I poured green tea glaze and made a shiny and pretty green tea double cheesecake You can hard coat white cheesecake on top of toasted green tea cheesecake and enjoy two cheesecakes with texture and different flavors. I baked with a chocolate sponge cake on the bottom, but I think you could use a regular cake or a green tea sheet for the cake. It is finished by pouring glaze with green tea particles, giving it a more refined and luxurious feel. I think the color combination of the section when you cut it makes you feel comfortable and it has an appetizing texture.
200g cream cheese
2g vanilla extract
80g fresh cream
6g soft flour
Green Tea Powder 6g
1 cake mold 16cm
110 g cream cheese
condensed milk 75g
2g vanilla extract
15g lemon juice
125g whipped cream about 50%
70g starch syrup
condensed milk 55g
85g white chocolate
7g green tea powder
1. Lightly beat cream cheese, add sugar, mix well, then add eggs and vanilla extract and mix well.
2. Add fresh cream and mix well, sift flour and green tea powder and mix well.
3. Place a sponge cake on the bottom of the pan, strain the dough through a sieve, place in a pan covered with hot water and bake in a preheated oven at 150 degrees for about 25 minutes, then cool in the room. temperature, cool it in the refrigerator.
4. Lightly beat cream cheese, add condensed milk, mix well, then add lemon juice and vanilla extract and mix well.
5. Gelatin squeezed out of cold water for about 10 minutes, turned in the microwave for about 10 seconds for the gelatin to completely melt, put in the flour bowl, mix well, add about 50% whipping cream and mix well.
6. Pour the batter over the cooled green tea cheesecake, flatten it and place it in the freezer for about 2 hours.
7. Put water, sugar, starch syrup and condensed milk in a pot, bring to a boil until slightly thickened, then turn down, pour in white chocolate, add soaked gelatin, mix well.
8. Add green tea powder and mix well, add a little white and green food coloring, mix well to create color, filter through a sieve, let cool to about 28-29 degrees Celsius.
9. Remove the cake from the mold and pour the glaze and you’re done.