I made churros with chocolate bread. Churros go well with chocolate, so I eat a lot with chocolate sauce, but when I sandwich the ganache in the middle, the chocolate flavor is bold and delicious! It’s cute because it’s fried, and I think it would be nice to eat a whole piece.
80 g unsalted butter
Dark Coverture Chocolate 60g
60g fresh cream
1. Put butter, sugar, salt and water in a saucepan and bring to a boil over low heat.
2. When the water boils, remove the pot from the heat, add the flour and mix well.
3. Stir-fry over low heat for 2-3 minutes.
4. Put in a bowl, spread the dough and let it cool for about 10 minutes.
5. Beat eggs, divide into 2 parts and mix well.
6. Pour into a piping bag with a small star-shaped tip.
7. Shape into round balls about 5cm in size and then freeze in the refrigerator for about 1 hour.
8. Put the dough into the oil heated to 185 degrees and fry again and again.
9. After drying, coat with sugar + cinnamon powder.
10. Put the whipped cream in the dark chocolate and heat in the microwave for about 30 seconds to melt.
11. After cooling to about 22~23 degrees, sand with churros.