Half feather tofu for frying 150g
1/3 cup sugar 50g
Half cup of black sesame 40g
Cup of flour 240 g
Salt 5 g
1 egg 50g
1. After using a towel to clean the outside of the fried tofu, use a knife to puree it.
2. After adding 1 bowl, add 1 egg and mix well.
3. Add sugar and salt and mix well.
4. Add malt powder and black sesame seeds and knead.
5. After 30 minutes of cooling in the refrigerator, roll up the dough with a rolling pin and cut it into bite-sized pieces.
6. Fry in 165-170 degree oil until crispy.