8g lemon juice
vanilla essential oil
Baking powder 75g
15g unsalted butter
Whipped cream cheese
Cream cheese 70g
Fresh cream 340g
1. Place blueberries, sugar and lime juice in a deep container and blend with a stick mixer.
2. Put in a pot and bring to a boil to 70g on high heat. Cool and use.
1. After whisking eggs, add vanilla and sugar, place over hot water and stir slowly until the temperature rises to body temperature.
2. Melt butter and milk in water bath
3. Whip 1 shot at high speed
4. Once the ribbon shape has been drawn, place the whisk at a right angle and move it slowly on low speed to remove coarse air bubbles to create a smooth and glossy dough.
5. Add the sifted flour and mix well to avoid lumps.
6. Add the same amount of flour to the melted butter and milk (use 50-60 degrees), mix well and mix again into the main dough.
7. Drop the cake from a height of about 30cm onto the baking tray or pan.
8. Bake in oven at 165 degrees for 24 minutes.
9. Toss right out of the oven and remove from the pan.
10. After cooling, remove the bottom and cut into 3 1.5 cm pieces.