Egg White 120g
Almond powder 60g
Coconut powder 25g
Powdered sugar 60g
Cake dough 22g
Vanilla Mascarpone Ice Cream
Mascarpone cream cheese 100g
Heavy cream 300g
1. Divide 2 parts sugar into cold egg whites to make meringues.
2. Add the sifted flour ingredients and mix well. If you mix too much, the dough may become lumpy, so mix as little as possible if there is no flour.
3. Use a scraper to create an even thickness. On top sprinkle more coconut flour – powdered sugar in that order.
4. Bake in a 165 degree oven for 15 minutes.
5. After the sheet of paper cools, cut it into 5*6cm.
6. Cut strawberries into 2-3mm pieces.
7. Cream and mascarpone. vanilla bean. Put sugar in a bowl and whisk.
8. Sheet – Cream – Strawberry – Ice Cream – Sheet – Cream – Strawberry – Cream – Sheet.
9. After applying the cream evenly, attach the strawberries to 5 sides.
10. Top with whipped cream and garnish with a strawberry.
11 Sprinkle with powdered sugar.