Egg Yolk 70g
vanilla essential oil
30g cake flour
10g unsalted butter
Egg white 100g
Mascarpone cream cheese 42g
Fresh cream 220g
1. After beating the yolks, add vanilla and sugar and mix well.
2. Add the sifted flour and mix well.
3. Bring the milk and butter to a boil in a saucepan until frothy at the edges, divide in half and mix well.
4. Divide 3 parts sugar into egg whites to make meringues.
5. Divide the meringue into 3 and mix well.
6. After pouring into the pan, use a scraper to flatten and place in the oven at 170 degrees Celsius for 15 minutes.
7. Cream – whipped cream. Beat mascarpone and sugar until stiff.
8. Cut the edges of the cooled sheet and divide it into 2 parts.
9. Combine in the following order: Sheet – Cream 1/2 – Shine Muscat – Cream 1/2 – Sheet and harden in the fridge.’
10. Cut into 6 equal parts and you’re done.