I designed a delicious dessert using matcha and pink oreo. It’s both delicious and beautiful, so I hope you make it and enjoy it over tea.
Oreo Pink 85g
Light Butter 38g
Fresh cream 30g
Green tea powder 3g
Fresh cream 170g
Lemon juice 5g
1. Remove the polish from the Oreos and mix with the melted butter.
2. Insert the number 1 heart mousse ring and press firmly. In the video, the edges are kept natural, but the alignment and even thickness are very good.
3. Harden in the refrigerator.
4. Soak gelatin in ice water and whip 170g fresh cream.
5. Beat cream cheese evenly at room temperature, then stir in the sugar.
6. Heat 30g of fresh cream in the microwave for about 30 seconds and then take out the gelatin to melt.
7. Add sifted matcha powder 6 and mix well.
8. Add 7 to 5 and mix.
9. Divide the whipped cream in half and mix well.
10. After pouring in 3, arrange on top and harden completely in the refrigerator.
11. After hardening, cover the top with glossy enamel, melt the outside of the mousse ring with a hot towel, and then remove the ring.
12. Plate and garnish.