88g egg yolk
16g starch syrup
117g egg whites
50g tapioca flour
3g coffee powder
250g fresh cream
50g peanut butter
1. After the yolk has loosened, add the vanilla extract, sugar and starch syrup and raise the temperature to body temperature by placing it on the water bath.
2. Heat butter + milk over medium boiling water, after the butter melts, add the coffee powder and mix well.
3. Beat 1 on high speed until a small mark remains.
4. Divide the sugar into the cooled egg whites into 3 parts to form a soft meringue, then smooth the texture on low speed.
5. Mix 1/2 of the meringue – soft flour – 1/2 of the meringue in step 3.
6. Add the same amount of flour 5 to 2 and mix well.
7. Put number 6 in number 5, mix well, pour into pan, use ladle to thicken evenly.
8. Bake in oven at 160 degrees for 16 to 18 minutes.
9. Immediately after taking out, remove from pan and let cool.
10. Peanut Cream – Add whipped cream, peanut butter, sugar and whipped cream. It is a cream with a high percentage of fat, so be careful that the cream becomes rough.
11. After using the paper to turn the number 9 upside down, spread the cream number 10 on top and sprinkle with crushed peanuts.
12. After gently pressing the front part, roll it up and use a ruler to pull the ice cream out so that there are no gaps.
13. Cutting after cooling must cut the cross section clean.