I make sweet kumquat rolls. Using a round cross section, a cute design is applied to the outside of the roll, and the kumquat peel is added in the middle of the soft icing to create a roll that perfectly matches the name.
Square mold 28cm×28cm
10g lemon juice
200g fresh cream
60g mascarpone cream cheese
1. After whisking eggs, add vanilla extract and sugar, then place over pot of hot water and increase heat to body temperature while stirring slowly.
2. Melt butter and milk in a water bath, you can also use the microwave
3. Whip 1 on medium speed
4. Once the ribbon shape has been drawn, place the whisk at a right angle and move it slowly on low speed to remove coarse air bubbles to create a smooth and glossy dough.
5. Add the sifted flour and mix well to avoid lumps.
6. Add the same amount of flour to the melted butter and milk (temperature 50-60 degrees), mix and mix again into the main batter.
7. Pour into cake pan and lay flat.
8. Bake in oven at 175 degrees for 12 to 14 minutes.
9. Remove from the pan as soon as it comes out of the oven.
10. Use after cooling.