Egg yolk 45 g
Low Gluten Flour 15g
7g unsalted butter
Vanilla sauce 2g
1. Add the sugar to the egg yolk and stir until the egg yolk is the lightest color
2. Add low gluten flour and mix well
3. Add 1/3 of the milk, stir well, add the rest of the milk, stir again
4. Add vanilla powder and mix well.
5. Sift flour once
6. Turn off the heat when cooking on low heat until deep lines appear and keep stirring the bottom while cooking to avoid burning.
7. Add unsalted butter, stir until cream is completely melted
8. Cover the surface with food wrap to prevent the surface from drying. After cooling, put it in the refrigerator to use.