Coconut milk 110g
Whole eggs 55g
Egg yolk 75g
Sand sugar 65g
Tapioca Starch 90g
Instant dry yeast with high sugar tolerance 1g
1. Line the mold with baking paper or apply non-stick oil
2. Stir yeast with water until yeast dissolves, set aside
3. Whole eggs, egg yolks and sugar are beaten with a whisk until paler in color and slightly thickened in texture, with no immediate dripping.
4. Add coconut milk, tapioca starch and yeast water, stir well to form a smooth paste.
5. Sift flour and keep stirring with a spatula for 5~10 minutes to remove excess air bubbles
6. Cover with fresh paper, put in a fermentation tank at a temperature of 35 degrees C. Ferment for about 3 hours, the surface has fisheye bubbles.
7. Stir the dough well and pour it into the mold.
8. Place in preheated oven: bottom layer, lower heat to 190°C for 20 minutes (cover with thick tin foil),
Peel off tin foil, light at 180°C for 10 minutes
9. Remove from oven, tear off parchment paper, cut into pieces after cooling and enjoy
10. If you can’t eat all of it, cover it and put it in the fridge, use an air fryer to bake again or put a little oil in the pan and cut the pieces until soft.