egg white 160g
egg yolk 78g
granulated sugar 50g
vegetable oil 35g
cake flour 50g
Cover the food
Pour until it’s full
1. Separate egg whites and egg yolks, weigh the right amount, pour the egg whites into a clean mixing bowl without oil, put in the refrigerator for 15~20 minutes
2. Place a piece of greaseproof paper/cloth/silicone on the baking tray
3. Sift low gluten flour
4. Pour the egg yolks into a large bowl and stir until the yolks are slightly pale
5. Add vegetable oil, stir well
6. First add half the milk and stir well
7. Add sifted low-gluten flour and stir until smooth
8. Add the rest of the milk, stir well, set aside
9. Remove the iced egg whites (ice until there is a thin layer of ice on the wall of the bowl), start the mixer on medium speed.
10. Add granulated sugar three times and beat until a small elastic hook appears on the whisk and is frothy.
11. Put 3 parts 1 meringue into the egg yolk mixture, mix well
12. Add 3 minutes 1 more, mix well
13. Pour the whole egg yolk mixture back into the meringue mixture, first beat with a whisk, then use a spatula to mix well.
14. Pour the cake flour mixture into the baking tray, shake well, use a dredge to dredge the cake dough, shake it to make big air bubbles.
15. Sprinkle with chopped chives and meat
16. Preheat oven: 170°C, middle compartment, 22~25 minutes
17. Remove from oven, cover with a long sheet of baking paper, cover with grille and turn over
18. Tear off the backing paper, cover, turn it upside down and let the surface cool down
19. When the cake cools to a warm sound, cover the cake with long baking paper, turn the cake upside down, remove the bottom layer of paper, cut the top of the cake about 1cm diagonally.
20. Spread with mayonnaise, sprinkle with pork floss and seaweed
21. Roll the baking paper close to the side with a dough stick, lift the baking paper, press forward, secure the cake with your fingers, roll it up, line the bottom of the roll with baking paper, roll it up tightly and place it. in fridge for 30min~60min to set up
22. Take out the shaped rolls, tear off the baking paper, cut into pieces and enjoy