170g Dark Chocolate
375ml Fatty Coconut Milk
220g Quick Oats
1. Grease a 7 inch (18cm) round cake pan with butter/oil, lining the bottom of the pan with parchment paper. Grease parchment is good. Set aside.
2. Chop the chocolate and lace in a heatproof bowl.
3. Bring the coconut milk to a boil in a small saucepan, then pour the chocolate on top. Let stand for 2 minutes, then stir until melted and smooth.
4. Add oats quickly and stir until combined.
5. Pour the batter into the pan. Cool to room temperature, then refrigerate until set, at least 4 hours.
6. Serve with fresh fruit.