I made the mango ice cream which is chewy and cool. I puree the mango and add the raw mango pulp, so it feels cooler and more delicious. It has a chewy and soft texture that melts in your mouth. I did add mango pulp, but if I just put the pulp, I think it will be cleaner and more beautiful. It is thick and refreshing so when eaten it is very cool and delicious.
10g lemon juice
3 egg yolks
180g condensed milk
250g hot milk
5g vanilla extract
350g fresh cream
130 g mango puree
1. Put the mango pulp and sugar in a pot to boil, when the mango is crushed and boiled, add the lemon juice and boil a little more, strain it through a sieve, take it out to another bowl and let it cool.
2. Add sugar to egg yolks and mix well, add cornstarch and mix well, then add condensed milk and mix well, add hot milk and vanilla extract and mix well.
3. Transfer to pot, stir and bring to a boil over low heat until thickened, transfer to another bowl and let cool.
4. Whip the whipped cream until peaks form and filter the cooled portion (3) through a sieve.
5. Add cooled mango puree and mix well, then add mango pulp (130g) and mix well.
6. Pour into tin, press flat and freeze for more than 6 hours.