I made a sweet green tea madeleine with chocolate crumbs dipped in a fragrant green tea madeleine. Madeleine has a lot of butter, so the butter is fragrant, with a hint of green tea, so it’s delicious. One side is covered with white chocolate mixed with green tea powder, looking luxurious and clean. When baking, I bake at high temperature, then lower the temperature, the navel rises very beautifully and the color is delicious. I baked it with chocolate chips and baked it, but if you want less baking color, then you should lower the initial temperature and bake it. It seems good if the dough is rolled in the pan about 80% and after coating with a layer of chocolate, it should be put in the freezer for at least 30 minutes to separate neatly.
2g vanilla extract
55g soft flour
15g almond powder
Green Tea Powder 10g
3g baking powder
80g melted unsalted butter
5g lemon juice
80g white chocolate
Green Tea Powder 3g
1. Mix eggs, sugar, salt, honey and vanilla extract, then sift flour and mix well.
2. Add melted unsalted butter, mix well, add lemon juice, mix well, cover with plastic wrap and marinate in the refrigerator for more than 1 hour.
3. Put the dough in a piping bag, spread butter, sprinkle with flour, cover a pan with flour, and put chocolate chips on top.
4. Bake for 4 minutes in the preheated oven at 220 degrees, 3 minutes at 190 degrees and 3 minutes at 160 degrees, then remove from the pan and let cool.
5. Melt the white chocolate in a double boiler, add the green tea powder, mix well and put in a piping bag.
6. Press the chocolate into the madeleine mold, put the madeleine mold on top, cover with chocolate and freeze for about 30 minutes to harden.