This is a very classic cheesecake, I have a surprise discovery, in the top and bottom layers of the cake respectively add a few slices of cheese, so that the finished product in the flavor level, taste, have a higher level of improvement than the classic model! I hope you will like it!
Cream cheese 100g
Whipping cream 30g
Cheese slices 3 slices
Cake flour 3g
Baking 170°C/338°F 30min
Mould size 5 inch
Egg yolk 16g
Cheese slice 1 slice
Cream cheese 50g
Whipping cream 80g
1. First make the grilled cheese, mix the cream cheese and sugar well and set aside
2. Mix the cheese slices with the heated milk and whipping cream, heat and stir until the cheese slices are melted, pour into step 1 and mix well.
3. Add an egg and sifted cake flour and mix well, pour into a five-inch mold, spread cheese slices on the surface, bake and set aside to cool after removing from the oven.
4. To make cheese mousse, soak gelatin in water in advance and set aside.
5. Stir the egg yolks, sugar and milk into the pan, add the cheese slices, heat and stir over low heat until thickened and turn off the heat, about 80℃/176°F .
6. Continue to stir step five, add the soaked gelatin, and mix well with the cream cheese.
7. Whip some cream, add step six through a sieve, mix well, pour onto the cooled baked cheesecake and spread out, refrigerate for three hours.
8. Take out the chilled cake, spread a layer of whipped cream and sprinkle sponge cake crumbs on the surface, done!