Egg white 105g
Egg yolk 30g
Cake flour 50g
Almond flour 20g
Whipping cream 220g
Brown sugar 16g
Mold size 28 × 28cm
Baking 190°C/374°F 12min
1. First, separate the egg whites from the yolks, whip the egg whites, add the sugar in batches, and whip until small hooks are formed.
2. Add the two egg yolks and mix well. Sift the almond flour and cake flour into the batter and mix well.
3. Place in a laminating bag, squeeze in a baking pan, sprinkle with powdered sugar and bake.
4. Beat whipping cream and sugar until thick and runny, add mascarpone and beat well.
5. Turn the cake over and spread the whipped cream on the cake, place the bananas on top of the cream, spread the cream around, roll up and refrigerate for 10 minutes before serving.