Matcha sponge cake
2 chicken eggs
60g granulated sugar
55g cake flour
5g green tea powder
10g unsalted butter
Bake 170°C/338°F for 30 minutes
Yuzu ice cream
16g egg yolk
18g granulated sugar
30g yuzu juice
80g fresh cream
Mold size 12cm
1. First make the matcha sponge cake, beat eggs and sugar together, whisk over hot water or let eggs reach 37°C/98°F first, 3-4 minutes on high speed, then 1 minute on high speed. low level .
2. Put the cake powder and matcha powder through a sieve, mix until no more dry powder, add milk and heated butter, mix well.
3. Pour into the mold and bake. Once removed from the oven, invert and cool.
4. Make matcha cheese, stir cream cheese and sugar, melt white chocolate, stir in matcha powder, add cream cheese and stir well.
5. Add whipping cream and eggs in step 4, stir well, pour into molds lined with cake slices and bake. Remove from oven, let cool.
6. To make yuzu mousse, soak gelatin in ice water and stir in mascarpone.
7. Beat egg yolks and sugar together, add yuzu water and stir well, cook on low heat until thickened, remove from heat and continue stirring, reduce temperature to below 70℃/158°F, add gelatin soak in and stir well, sift and pour in mascarpone and stir well.
8. Whip the whipping cream, put in step 7 and mix well, then pour into the mold to spread evenly, refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours.
9. When the cake is thick, take it out, spread a thin layer of whipping cream on the cake, break the rest of the sponge cake and spread it on the cake!