Wheat flour 320g
Instant yeast 3g
Whole egg 50g
Unsalted Butter 25g
Cream cheese 60g
Powdered sugar 10g
Fresh cream 60g
Bake cake 170℃/338°F 20 minutes
1. Mix together flour, sugar, salt and yeast.
2. Add the milk and eggs to the mixture, knead the dough thoroughly and let it rest for fifteen minutes.
3. Knead the dough for about 2 minutes, then add the butter so that the butter is completely incorporated into the dough, you can knead the dough to speed up the kneading.
4. You can also use a machine instead of kneading by hand. Leave the dough in a warm place until it has doubled in size.
5. Take out the yeasted dough, divide into 8 equal parts, knead the dough and let it rest for 15 minutes, use a rolling pin to expel air from the dough, roll into a square and roll the dough, let it rise until it rises. twice the size.
6. Remove the fermented dough, brush over the eggs, bake, let cool completely after removing from the oven and cover overnight.
7. Make the cake filling. Mix cream cheese and powdered sugar, add light cream and beat until thick and smooth.
8. Spread cheese on bread and dip in powdered milk and you’re done!