Unsalted Butter 85g
Sea salt 1g
Baking Powder 145g
Black Sesame 25g
Unsalted Butter 40g
White Chocolate 30g
Cream Cheese 80g
Mold size 55×35mm
Bake 170°C/347°F 13-15 minutes
1. First make black sesame biscuits, mix softened unsalted butter, add sea salt and sugar and mix well.
2. Sift low-gluten flour into a bowl, add roasted black sesame seeds, cut into small pieces, mix well, and then knead with your hands into a ball.
3. Place on baking paper, roll to 3mm thin, refrigerate for 1 hour, cut out the desired size using a mold, place on a baking tray and bake.
4. Repeat step 3 for remaining dough, let cool after baking.
5. Make the cream cheese filling, beat the unsalted butter and melted white chocolate together, then add the cream cheese batch by batch and beat well.
6. Put in the ice cream bag, press the black sesame balls on top, cover with another piece and put in the fridge!