80g unsalted butter
40g powdered sugar
1 egg yolk
80g soft flour
10g cocoa powder
50g almond powder
15 g unsalted butter
30g fresh cream
50g unsalted butter
15g powdered sugar
3g cocoa powder
30g Dark Coverture Chocolate
10g fresh cream
Making Sabre Cookie Dough
1. Beat butter at room temperature with a hand mixer, add powdered sugar and salt and beat until light in color.
2. Add egg yolk and vanilla extract and whisk.
3. Add flour, cocoa powder and almond powder and mix well.
4. Place the dough on the parchment paper, wrap it with parchment paper and roll out the dough (about 3mm).
5. Harden in the refrigerator for about an hour.
Make caramel syrup
6. Put the sugar in the pot and cook until the sugar is completely dissolved.
7. Add butter and salt and simmer, stirring, until browned.
8. Turn off the heat, divide the whipped cream, mix well, put in a bowl and let cool at room temperature.
Make chocolate buttercream
9. Beat butter at room temperature, add powdered sugar and beat for about 3 to 4 minutes.
10. Add cocoa powder and melted dark chocolate and whisk.
11. Put fresh cream at room temperature and beat it up, then put it in the ice cream bag.
12. Cut the hardened Saber cookie dough with a cutter, place on a perforated tray and bake in a 170 degree oven for 12 minutes.
13. Once cooled completely, squeeze the chocolate buttercream and squeeze the caramel in the center to clamp.
14. Ice cream after freezing in the refrigerator or freezer is very delicious.