I made Oreo cream choux in a toasted choux with dark cocoa powder. I slightly cut the top of the choux and squeezed the cream out, but it’s great that you can put a lot of cream in and the shape is cute. Black crack creates a cool feeling and brings out the delicious taste of Oreo. If you mix more Oreo powder with cream, the Oreo flavor will be stronger, so you can adjust to your preference. The crispy choux has a lot of cream so the harmony is good, and it looks like penne pasta, so I think it’s interesting. If you eat it right away, you can eat the crispy choux on the outside, or if you eat it chilled in the fridge, you can eat it a little softer.
35g unsalted butter
35g soft flour
3g black cocoa powder
35g of water
40g soft flour
7g black cocoa powder
300g fresh cream
1. Lightly beat unsalted butter, add sugar and mix well, then sift in soft flour and black cocoa powder and mix well.
2. Spread it flat on a Teflon sheet and harden it in the refrigerator.
3. Put unsalted butter, salt, water and milk in a saucepan and heat until the butter melts, sift flour and black cocoa powder and mix well.
4. Reduce heat and stir-fry until the dough is glossy and thin film on the bottom of the pot, then take another bowl to cool.
5. Divide the beaten eggs, mix well, put in an ice cream bag and put in the oven.
6. Cut cookies with a 4cm cookie cutter, place on top of choux dough and bake for 12 minutes in a preheated oven at 200 degrees, reduce temperature to 170 degrees and bake for about 15 minutes, then let cool .