I made an easy and delicious snickers cake, and a peanut caramel chocolate cake. As a cake with a lot of peanuts in caramel and chocolate, it is a sweet and salty cake. It is very easy and convenient to make by stacking it in a square bin, so it is easy to carry and store. The hardness of the cake varies depending on the freezing point in the refrigerator, even if it takes a long time to harden, take it out and leave it at room temperature for a while. The cake will soften and eat very well.
3g vanilla extract
25 g unsalted butter
30 g milk
75g soft flour
15g cocoa powder
55 g unsalted butter
85g fresh cream
100g Dark Coverture Chocolate
100g fresh cream
200g cold cream
30g powdered sugar
200g cold cream cheese
chocolate cake plate
1. Put the egg bowl in a pot of boiling water, add sugar and vanilla extract.
2. Boil eggs in hot water until the temperature reaches 40 degrees while stirring constantly so that the eggs do not overcook.
3. Lower the bowl of eggs, place the bowl of butter and milk in the pot and bring to the boil in the water bath.
4. For a tall and soft sheet, beat an egg to create fine, thick pores.
(For the last 1-2 minutes, clean the pores on the lowest speed.
5. Sift flour and cocoa powder and mix with a spatula (about 40 times).
6. Put some cake flour in the butter and milk in a double boiler and mix well.
(If butter and milk come into direct contact with the dough, many air bubbles may arise.)
7. Add this powder and mix well (about 30 times)
8. Pour the dough into an 18cm square mold and bake in a 175 degree oven for 32 minutes.
9. Remove from mold, let cool, cut top and bottom and cut into 2 pieces
10. Put the sugar in a pot and boil until it turns light brown.
11. Add butter and bring to a boil while mixing, then add salt and mix.
12. Divide the whipped cream and mix well
13. Transfer to a bowl, add peanuts, mix well and let cool to room temperature.
covered with chocolate
14. Pour whipped cream over dark chocolate, heat in microwave for about 50 seconds and mix until melted.
15. Add peanuts, mix well and let cool at room temperature.
cream cheese cream
16. Add powdered sugar to whipped cream about 50%.
17. Add cold cream cheese and beat on low speed until creamy.
18. Place a cake plate in a bowl and squeeze the cream cheese.
19. Add caramel with peanuts, press evenly and place on cake pan.
20. Add cream cheese and beat well, then pour in ganache with peanuts.
21. Flatten and harden in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours.