I make the morning chocolate bread with chocolate crumbs in the soft morning bread. I rounded up three small balls of dough and put them in a muffin mold and baked, the puffy shape looks so cute! When eating, the chocolate chips are chewed in the middle to increase the sweetness, so I think you can enjoy them forever. The cake is soft and raw, so it’s delicious to eat when it’s hot. The bread seems to be well-fermented and chewy and delicious when you put a lot of effort into the dough.
280g tapioca flour
6g dry yeast
30g unsalted butter
1. Put the solid flour in the bowl, make 3 slits, add the sugar, salt and dry yeast into each slot, mix with the flour first, then mix well.
2. Add eggs and milk and knead for about 15 minutes to form a ball, add unsalted butter and knead for another 15 minutes until smooth.
3. Roll the dough into a circle, place in a bowl, cover with cling film and rest for about 1 hour until the dough has doubled in size, remove the air from the dough and divide into 8 portions.
4. Shape the dough into a circle, cover with cling film, let the dough rest at room temperature for about 15 minutes, add chocolate chips and mix well, divide into 3 parts.
5. Glue three pieces of dough to the muffin tin, cover with cling film, let ferment for about 40 minutes, and then bake in a preheated oven at 170 degrees for about 13 minutes.