I make creamy milk toast by pouring moist cream into soft bread. I added powdered milk to the bread dough and ice cream to give it a slightly saltier taste, but if you don’t have it, I think you can skip it. This time the bread dough is quite thin, so I kneaded it easily with the mixing blade of the hand mixer. The dough sticks well to your hands, so you should knead it vigorously when shaping. Baked at low heat, the bread is very soft and baby-like, so I think it would taste better with cream. The ice cream is fat-free and has a lot of milk flavor, so it is delicious to eat without being sick. I think it’s very easy to make as you don’t need special shaping as it is baked in a muffin mold.
125g tapioca flour
10g skim milk powder
2g dry yeast
15 g unsalted butter
200g warm milk
5g skim milk powder
2g vanilla beans
1. Put skim milk powder into flour, mix well, divide into 3 grooves, add sugar, salt, dry yeast into each slot, add flour to mix first, then mix thoroughly.
2. Add milk and water, mix well for 6-7 minutes, add unsalted soft butter and knead for about 6-7 minutes until smooth, cover with plastic wrap, incubate in a warm place for about 1 hour until it swells. pair.
3. Put warm milk and sugar in a pot, mix well, add cornstarch, skim milk powder and vanilla, mix well, let simmer until thickened, transfer to another bowl, cover with cling film, and let cool in bowl. fridge.
4. Squeeze the dough to reduce air, divide into 6 parts, roll into balls, cover with cling film, let the dough rest at room temperature for about 15 minutes, take out the cooled milk cream and then put it in an ice cream bag.
5. Spread the dough thin, put the cream in the middle, use the dough to wrap it tightly, shape it into a circle, put it in a muffin mold, incubate in a warm place for about 1 hour until the cake is cooked. doubled in size.
6. Bake in a preheated oven at 150 degrees for about 15 minutes.