I made a cute and neat crepe with strawberries placed side by side in the middle. I made it with a small size in a 7cm mold, but it seems like it has become a different kind of crepe. I add some strawberry powder to the crepe powder to create a fragrance, if you don’t have it, you can skip it. It’s not easy to make by stacking them in a small mold, but I like that because I don’t need any other icing since I use a mold. Strawberries in the middle are flavored so it’s very strawberry and fragrant. I made it by mixing ice cream with white chocolate, but you can change the cream to your favorite.
2g vanilla extract
150g soft flour
4g strawberry powder
50g melted unsalted butter
White Coverture Chocolate 70g
20g fresh cream
250g fresh cream
1. Add sugar, salt and vanilla extract to the eggs and mix well, then sift in the flour and strawberry powder and mix well.
2. Add a little milk and mix well, add the rest of the milk and mix well, then add melted unsalted butter and a little red food coloring and mix well.
3. After filtering is complete, cover with cling film and refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
4. Pour the flour into the pan and cook on low heat, spread thinly and cook, when you see foam, turn over and cook a little more and then let it cool.
5. Cut the cooled crepe into 7cm.
6. Cut the strawberries into round slices and place them on a kitchen towel to absorb the water.
7. Melt white chocolate and whipped cream (20g) in microwave for about 30 seconds, add sugar to whipped cream and beat until foamy, then add melted chocolate and whisk to make cream .
8. Cover the bottom with cling film and place the crepe on a 7cm mold with mousse strips, add the cream, repeat again and place the sliced strawberries in the center.
9. Repeat the layering of ice cream, smooth the top layer and let it harden in the refrigerator for about 3 hours.