I made a crepe by adding strawberries to a green tea crepe. The deep blue and red colors are very eye-catching and bring a Christmas atmosphere. The crepes are full of green tea and strawberry flavors that go well together. I think the overall flavor harmony is good because it is a soft and luxurious ice cream with white chocolate added to the whipped cream. You can change the type of cream to as many creams as you like. To finish, I mixed strawberry puree with water to create a red color, when added to strawberries, the strawberry smell is very fragrant and eye-catching. I used 15 sheets to make it a bit taller, but I think it would be nicer if I used about 12 sheets to make it lower. If you want to make 12 sheets, reduce the recipe by 1/4.
195g soft flour
15g green tea powder
70g melted unsalted butter
150g white chocolate
80g fresh cream
400g fresh cream
60 g warm mashed strawberries
1. Mix eggs with sugar and salt, sift flour and green tea powder, add 150g milk and mix well.
2. Add all remaining milk, mix well, add melted unsalted butter, mix well, strain through a sieve and refrigerate for about an hour.
3. Put the pan on low heat, pour in the flour, spread it out, put it in the pan, turn it over until slightly cooked, let it cool, cut into 18cm molds.
4. Put fresh cream (80g) into white chocolate and microwave for 40 seconds to melt.
5. While whipping fresh cream (400g), when foam begins to rise, pour in melted chocolate and whisk to form cream.
6. Place a crepe on an 18cm pan and spread with cream. Arrange 5 sheets, apply cream, top with sliced strawberries, and apply cream.
7. Repeat the above again, apply the cream evenly on top, refrigerate for about 3 hours to harden.
8. Put the soaked gelatin into the warm strawberry puree mixture, mix well, add water, mix well, filter through a sieve on the hard surface of the cake, refrigerate for about 1 hour.