I added condensed milk to make the condensed milk bread more fragrant and moist. Condensed milk makes the dough elastic and chewy, which when baked has a good taste and texture. I don’t put much dry yeast, so the fermentation is moderate, I can feel the porosity of the cake. The cake itself is not too sweet, so you will enjoy it sweeter and more delicious if you add condensed milk on top. Cream with butter and condensed milk is drizzled on top but I only drizzled with condensed milk. I sautéed and baked it in a straight line in a circular pan, but you can mold and bake it in many other shapes. together. I think it tastes better because it is torn to the grain when you open it one by one.
320g tapioca flour
4g dry yeast
80g condensed milk
20 g unsalted butter
1. Put the flour ingredients in the bread machine, mix gently, then add all the remaining ingredients and knead until smooth for about 20 minutes.
2. Shape into a circle, place in a bowl, cover and incubate for about 1 hour.
3. Remove the gas from the fermented dough, divide into circles, cover with cling film and let the dough rest for 15 minutes.
4. Roll each dough ball, roll it out, put it in a mold, cover it with cling film and let it ferment for about 1 hour.
5. Spread the milk on top and bake in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 15 minutes.