I make soft cheese garlic bread that is easy to eat.,I spread garlic sauce on the bread by hand and bake it with mozzarella cheese in the middle. I remember the shape of the garlic bread, so I made it in a triangle shape, and eating them one by one would be great. The sauce made by mixing cream cheese, butter, and garlic tastes really good, and the cottage cheese is salty, so I think it goes well with bread. Not a hard garlic butter bread, but soft and easy to eat, the bigger the better. I already shredded mozzarella at home, so I used that, but I thought it would be more convenient to cut the whole mozzarella into long pieces. If you keep taking it and sharing it with your family, a plate is a snap!
100g warm milk
80g warm water
4g dry yeast
250g tapioca flour
30 g unsalted butter
30 g cream cheese
15 g unsalted butter
15g minced garlic
150g mozzarella cheese
1. Add dry yeast and sugar to warm milk and water and mix well. Add flour and salt and mix well.
2. Knead by hand for about 10 minutes, add unsalted butter and knead for another 15 minutes until smooth, shape into a circle, put in a bowl, incubate for about 1 hour until doubled.
3. Press dough to release air, shape, place in baking tray, cover with cling film and let dough rest at room temperature for about 15 minutes.
4. Mix cream cheese, unsalted butter and minced garlic, add honey, salt and parsley, mix well and spread over dough.
5. Shape into dough, place mozzarella cheese in the center, sprinkle with parsley and bake in preheated oven at 170 degrees for about 18 minutes.