I made a green tea flavored cake by topping a green tea chocolate cake with whipped cream. I found the green tea chocolate ice cream to be softer and more fragrant than fresh ice cream so it was delicious and savory. Green tea is used in everything from bed linen to ice cream and decorations, but the smell of green tea is not strong and has a distinct smell. The fragrance is delicate, so I can enjoy it without any burden. Dark green tea glaze poured on top for garnish, is a glaze that has a strong green tea flavor as well as a bold color. It’s soft, moist and fragrant so I think it’s good if you want a change of mood.
155 g eggs
2g vanilla extract
28g unsalted butter
100g soft flour
Green Tea Powder 5g
Green Tea Chocolate 70g
Green Tea Powder 6g
300g 50% fresh cream
30g white chocolate
2g green tea powder
10g hot fresh cream
7g starch syrup
1 g gelatin sheet
1. Put an egg in a pot of hot water, add sugar, honey and vanilla and stir until it reaches 40 degrees.
2. Using an electric mixer, beat until a thick ivory foam is formed, sift in flour and green tea powder and mix well.
3. In a bowl containing melted butter and unsalted milk (temperature: 50-60 degrees), add some flour, mix well, add to the main flour, mix well, pour into 18cm molds and bake in the oven preheated. to 170 degrees in about 40 minutes.
4. After cooling, cut off the head, cut into 4 pieces, put in a 15cm mold to prepare.
5. After melting the green tea chocolate in a double boiler, add the green tea powder and mix well, add about 50% of the whipped cream and mix well to make the green tea chocolate ice cream.
6. Place a sheet of paper on a spinning cutting board, drizzle with sugar syrup, apply cream, and place another sheet of paper. Repeat 2 more times.
7. Spread cream on top and top of cake and then add ice.
8. Melt a bowl of white chocolate in a pot of hot water, add green tea powder and mix well.
9. Add hot fresh cream and starch syrup, mix well, add gelatin leaves soaked in cold water for 10 minutes, mix well, filter through a sieve and then put in ice cream bag.
10. Sprinkle (9) on top of cake and finish with powdered sugar and green tea powder.