I made milk cheese biscuits by sandwiching Gouda cheese with condensed milk biscuits made simply with 4 ingredients. The combination of milky biscuits and salty gouda cheese with more condensed milk instead of sugar is better than I thought. The cake is not too sweet, so the cheese flavor is more intense. If you add vanilla extract, it will be delicious even if you eat the cookies alone. The cookie dough is a bit soft so there are parts that need to be done carefully, but I think it’s delicious because the ingredients are so simple. You can use another cheese for the cheese sandwich in the middle. Simple shape and warm color, so it’s a lovely cookie.
70 g unsalted butter
110g condensed milk
200g soft flour
1/8 teaspoon salt
Gouda Cheese 200g
1. Lightly beat unsalted butter, add condensed milk, mix well, then sift in soft flour and salt and mix well.
2. Once the dough has set, cover with cling film and refrigerate for about an hour.
3. Spread and flatten the gouda cheese, then refrigerate to harden.
4. Spread out the dough, cut into squares, bake in a preheated oven at 170 degrees for 13 to 15 minutes and then let cool.
5. Cut the hardened cheese into the same square pan and sandwich it in the center of the biscuit.